Chapter 24; The 'Dad' Talk

YOUr POV

It was the end of the last day of school for this year. Yay. The crew and I have just finished training and we were chilling in the teens lounge room.
Peter and I were snuggling on a couch, watching Anne with an E and the rest of the crew were either eating, watching it with us, or on their phones.

"Mr Starks on his way here." I hear William say, his African accent strong.

"Okay. Wait - how do you know? I thought your ability was being able to hack into anythi- oh. You hacked into the cameras. Right." Marley replies, William chuckles at his response.
*ding* Lounge Room 2
I hear F.R.I.D.A.Y say. Mr stark stomps our, his boots clucking as they step.

"Everyone to the meeting room immediately."  He looks at peter and I for a quick sec. Tony crosses his arms and looks at us unimpressed. "wEll? gO!" He almost shouts.

-.-.-.-.-..—.-..-.-,;-..-.-,-;-:—-,
Skip to the meeting room
-.-.-.-.-,-,-,-,-?/?/,-,-,-,-.1,1

The room was silent as we came in. I tried mind reading them to see what's up, but all of their minds were blocked, besides Scarlett's. Hers was saying "Y/n, stop trying to read our minds!" I roll my eyes in response and sit down next to peter.
"So. We have all decided since all of your grades are fantastic, you've all improved with your training, we are going to go on a holiday. Peter included, and yes, I spoke to May. We will be going out of the country. Infact, we are going out of this continent. We will leave in two days and come back on the 22nd of December. Just before Christmas."
All of us look at eachother, smiling widely.

"So, uh, where are we going?" Ann asked.

"Hmm. That's a surprise. But - hint - pack your bathers, it's gonna be hOt!"
Whoops and whistles were heard all around the room. "All righty folks, one last thing before you go. Now, a little birdy told me, that Peter and y/n/n are in a relationship. I just wanted confirmation... soooo?"
I feel my cheeks heat up and I hurt my face in my hands for a second.
"Yeah. Peter and I are together." A warm, big hand grabs into mine, giving it a light squeeze. I look up to see peter smiling at me, I return it.

"Okay. Some rules: 1. No going into each others room without someone else - I don't need a pregnant teenager living here. 2. No sneaking out to get to each others room. Peter, don't let your hormones get in the way. That's all bye." Tony says waving at us. The girls quickly grab all of their bikinis and nice clothes and run into my room.