Chapter 3; Glossy

Your POV

fUck. There is uno beds, sO in other words - one bed. This day is just fAntastIC.
"shit" I mumble to myself, I turn around to see Peters smile drop when he sees the arrangements.

"*coughs* well, I'll sleep on the floor or chair and you can take the bed.."
peter announces.

I couldn't let him get a bad sleep, his neck would get cramps and he would be uncomfortable... and I would feel guilty which will pull off my performance tomorrow. Splendid.

"no, I couldn't let you do this, i would feel guilty and that would effect my performance tomorrow. And getting a bad sleep will pull off YOUR performance tomorrow."

"What are you suggesting?"
(ooOoo I wonder where this is going) 

" I dunno'... Can we just unpack first and decide when we go to sleep... whatcha' want for dinner?"

"Uhhh pizza?"

"Yessss" I collapse onto the bed and start unpacking me clothing.

After all the jazz (hands) is done there is a knock at the door.
"YEESSS pizza" i say heading towards the door.
I open it to find - uGH. not pizza so that's a let down. But I do find a puppy. Jk it's mr Harris.

"Hey kids, just wanted to let you know I'm just at room 509, And tomorrow starts at 8, so be ready outside at 7:30 so the bus can drive y'all to the competition." He gives us a smile and walks towards the elevators.
I shut the door and walk back and sit on the floor next to peter while the TV plays spongebob (yAy) AND JUST AS I SIT DOWN THERE IS A KNOCK AT THE DOOR AGAIN. GREAT.
now I need to stand up and go to the door, which is too far away. But what if it's the pizza? Okay only because it could be the pizza.
I swing the door open and a huge variety of smells floods me. I guess Peter smelt it too, cause' he bolted right up and is now next to me at the door. I take my money out of my purse but get so RUDELY INTERRUPTED by peter.
"No I got this one y/n, put your money away and save it for tomorrow" he gives me a nice smile, and reaches down for his pocket cash. Nooo guilt is drowning meeee.
"Sorry peter but I will feel guilty and that will make me unfortunate tomorrow, so we will split the cash!" I say proud of my idea, grinning like a mad child. He nods and hand 3 bucks to the pizza dude and I hand the same amount, we take the pizza, thanking the guy, and sit down on the floor chatting and watching Spongebob.

I get to know peter a lot, I found out he lives with his aunt because his parents died. Same way mine did. Time passed quickly and it was getting late, I brushed my teeth and got into silk pj's before getting into bed. I felt movement in the bed but ignored it.

Peters POV

I got to know a lot about y/n. Her favourite colour is green, she lives with her brother, Quinn, and her parents died the same way mine did. This made me wonder if anything ever bit her and she got powers. After she got changed I went into the bathroom and changed into long pj pants and a singlet.
I got out to see Y/n half asleep on one side of the bed, she looked so peaceful and quiet.
"Peter, I am gonna feel guilty tomorrow so share the bed with meeee" Y/n mumbled. She's not gonna remember this. I hop into the other side of the bed and sleep.

Y/n POV

I wake up by my alarm screeching in my ear, I try to move but two muscular pairs of arms and holding me back. oH mY gOd, why is peter in the bed? Not that I'm complaining, but should he ATLEAST ASK?
"uHm peter? What are you doing?"
He groans and retracts his arms with a slight chuckle.
"What's so funny?" WHy is he laughing?
"You don't remember, do you?"
Remember what?
"no I do not,"
"You asked me to sleep here because you would feel guilty today."
oh my god, I aM SUCH A SPORK!
I cover my face and let out an annoyed sigh.
"It's okay y/n, I don't want you thrown off your game today. Do you wanna use the shower first?"
Shitty titties, I forgot we had a decathlon comp today. We need to be friends because I won't be able to stand it if we 'hate' each other!
"Sure. But before I go, I need to make a deal with you..."
[A/N: Ya'll are making fun of my vocabulary 😭 sorry I say shitty titties and spoke lmao]
"Mmhmm"
"No more fights, no more competing for the best student. Can we just set aside our armour and weapons, and be friends? So... deal?"
"Deal!"
We shake and I head off for my shower.

While Peter is in the shower, I get out last nights pizza and have it for breakfast

While Peter is in the shower, I get out last nights pizza and have it for breakfast. I chuck on my white converses and watch sponge bob.
Finally he gets out of the shower, but I turn to see him putting on his SHIRT LIKE HOLY MOSES WITH HIS BALLS OUT WHAT THE FUCK (wAtcH yoUr pRoFanITy) THIS LIL BOI HAS SOME MUSCLE ON HIS BODY.
I quickly turn around and act like I didn't see his perfect godly shaped abs. Easy peasy BESIDES THE FACT MY CHEEKS ARE RED.
"Uuhhhh I'm gonna brush my teeth."
I run quickly into the bathroom and chuck my hair into a messy bun and brush me teeth. I apply a bit of mascara and put on some concealer and highlight. This is more than enough make up for me. You see, I never wear make up. Only when I'm going out for dinner or to a theme park. But after seeing my bud Peter, I need to step up my game!
I finish my face and walk out.
"What did you do to your face?" Peter asks. DAMN IT I KNOW IM TERRIBLE AT MAKE UP BUT YOU GOTTA ATLEAST LET ME DOWN EASY.
"What do you mean? It's just make up.."
"Well, I think your prettier when you have none on." He covers his mouth after saying this and forget fifty shades of grey, he was fifty shades of rEd. Well I can't say anything because I probably look the same.
"I'm gonna go" peter says as he runs out. I take his word and run off my makeup as fast as I can and catch up to peter. Maybe he has the same feelings for me as I do to him (I dunno if that makes sense but y'all know what I'm saying).

——————
A/N
Yay another chapter! Sorry these are coming in so slow! DM me for any suggestions of drama for this story, and I'll try and write them ASAP! And also let me know if these are too long, because personally I like reading long chapters.

Word count: 1162
- P xo.