28; Wakey wakey, eggs and bacy

WAIT!! BEFORE YOU READ!!!
Wattpad messed up my chapters so, read the next chapter before you read this one, okay? Okay.

Your POV

After the shower, peter and I get changed. I'm wearing white bikinis which will complement my tan skin, I'm also wearing a white sundress and some thongs [in AUS we call flip flops thongs].
Peter and I walk hand in hand to the buffet where we were meeting everyone. I felt great.

Tony, Steve, Wanda (who was smiling like a mad-women), vis, Scott, Bruce, Nat and the squad were at the table.

"What took you guys so long?" Wanda asked, smirking. I didn't bother trying to stop her from reading my mind. Shut it, Wanda. Or I will not be a happy camper. I think, looking at her.

"Y/n was deciding what she should wear!" Peter quickly said. He kinda... shouted it? Everyone gave him a weird look but brushed it off and continued with their conversations.
Peter and I sat next to Jaime and Tony.

"Alright, since everyone is here, you can go to the buffet and grab your food." Tony announced, looking directly at Peter and I when he said that.

Various smells filled my lungs. Pancakes, omelettes, mini sausages, bacon and so much more was spread out on a long wooden table. I smiled contently, satisfied with life. I grab my food and sit down at our table.
Looking around, I see Matt and Jordy Laughing. Amelia and Rocky engages in a conversation which Marley and Lee joined. Tahlia, Cara and Rei were gossiping about something. Mer, Fred, Riley and Payne were clutching their stomachs from laughing so hard. Jaime and Anne were enjoying their food. Sighing in a satisfied state. Bruce was explaining something to Nat and Steve while Tony and vision had a conversation about gems and stones [??]. I look at Peter. His brown hair gently moving in the soft breeze. His deep, brown eyes drifted across the table, a small smile appeared on his face. His eyes landed on me, I can see that he melts. I smile lovingly at him,
"I love you. So much." I say, pulling my hand up to his cheek. Caressing it lightly. His head rests in my hand.
"Not as much as I love you." He replies softly grabbing my hand and kissing it.
I blush, I'm falling hard for this dork.

Peters POV

Everyone is so happy. After this morning, I am possibly the happiest guy in the world. I may as well marry her. Wait. Did I actually just think that? I mean... I could.? I see a future with her.
I scan my eyes around the table. A small smile sticks on my face. My eyes drift over to Y/n. My girl. Her eyes are already on me. The blue and green coloured eyes sparkle in the light. I melt. A warm feeling fills my belly. Love.
"I love you. So much." She states. Her hand gently caresses my cheek.
"Not as much as I love you." I kiss her hand. I'm falling hard for this dork.