Chapter 10; Peter?

Recap hoes:
His 'name' is Mac Peter now."
"Wait, your talking about Spider-Man, right?"
"Yes, Y/n. His real name is-"
I watch as 'mac' webs the table and moves it across the room. The brunette turns around and I see...
Wait...
Wait, whAt!
_____________________

"PETER?" I shout.
"Ha...ha...... yeah..... how'd you know his name?" Cap 'laughs' nervously.
"He is one of my friends at school. We went on the decathlon trip together."
He turns and sees me. His face goes from blank to shocked. He runs up to the glass wall and tony follows him, opening the door.
"H-Hey y/n.... whatcha doing here?" Peter asks nervously.
"Training you chicken shit. Why didn't you tell me?"
"Language." (Do I really need to say who said that?)
Tony looks at us amused.
"Wait. Did you know we knew each other?" I ask.
"Well duh. Peter tagged you in his post. Plus he can't stop talking about y-"
"Yeah that's enough information da- tony...." peter quickly butts in.
Tony just chuckles and walk back in the training room, commanding peter to continue training.
"That's the end of the tour, Y/n you will train with Nat, Wanda, Tony, Clint, Scott - basically all of us, since you have any power you desire. You will also have different schedules. Like Peter. But all of you kids are going to have the afternoon break/down time.
Everyone over 16 will be staying on floor 10 and you are on the same floor as peter and the rest of us, floor 15. The schedule says what floors different activities will be on, and all the kids here who are staying here will be attending your school as well. Everyday after school, you and the rest of the kids will get half an hour to do homework and assignments, but you train until 10 pm. Clear?"
"Yes, sir."
"Oh, and it's 9:30am now. And schedules start immediately. Have fun." 

You groan in annoyance and smile painfully. You stick two finger up to your forehead and salute. Looking down at the schedule you read through it.
_______________________________
Monday:       
5:00pm - 10pm     Combat (floor 5)
Tuesday:
5:00pm - 10pm      Flying (rooftop)
Wednesday:
5:00pm - 10pm      Combat (floor 5)
Thursday:
5:00pm - 10pm      Shrinking (floor 8)
Friday:
5:00pm - 10pm       Telekinesis (floor 8)
Saturday:
10am - 8:00pm   Mixed (floors will vary)     
Sunday:
Relax. Bed no later than 11.

NOTE: LUNCH IS AT 12:30PM. FLOOR 9.
DINNER IS PREPARED AFTER CLASS.
FLOOR 9.
_______________________________

Great.

——————
YESS BITCHES
training day will be in the next chapter, hope you all enjoy x

- your bogus ass hoe P x