Chapter 20; whAt

[HERES THE MOMENT YOUVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR BITCHES]

YOUR POV

Peters head peaks out of the door, once he sees me staring at him with a questioning look, he walks in and shuts the door.

"Y/n, you know you can talk to me. Right?"
I don't answer. The truth is, I can't. I don't want to ruin our friendship because of a little crush.
"Y/n? Please talk to me!" He crouches infront of me. [your sitting in your bed].

"I can't talk to you about my problems! Trust me, they will ruin our friendship." I croak out. Holding back tears

"What do you mean? H/n, I can't trust you if you can't talk to me! Please just tell me your problems!"
He reaches out and grabs my hand.
A tear slips away from my eye and I quickly brush it away with my hand. I don't like showing weakness. I don't like crying.
"Y/n! Please." His voice breaks.
I still refuse to let words out of my mouth. Peter exhales a breath and let's go of my hand. I feel a sudden emptiness. He walks away to the door. I couldn't let him go like this. I had to tell him.

PEters POV

She mumbles something. I swing my head around and rush back to my original position.
"Pardon? What did you say?"
Y/n takes a deep breath and exhales.
"I.. I like you Peter. And, and I get it if you don't feel the same. I mean, MJ is very beautiful and humorous. Very intelligent. But I didn't want to tell you because I just. I didn't want to ruin our friendship and-"
I cut her off. She think I like Michelle?
"Y/N! Y/n, I- I like you too. I don't like MJ. I don't like Liz. I really, really like you. Only you." I smile and look into her y/e/c eyes, glistening with a tear.
"Really?" She breathes. I nod and her eyes light up. A smile paints her face. She wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her waist.
She takes her head back from my shoulder and looks into my eyes. The music in the background perfectly fits the moment.

I can't help it
I'm fallin' for you
And I can't quit it
'Cause I'm stuck on you
[fallin for you by Peachy]

My eyes flicker down to her lips and hers mimic mine. We slowly attach our lips together. They mould into each other's. It's was a short, sweet kiss. But was filled with passion.