Chapter 22; News Spreads Fast

YOUR POV
"IM SORRY WHAT?" MJ shouts at Peter and I after we confessed our relationship.
"Well, uh, it's-uh, yeah, haha, y/n and I are together........"
a long silence filled the air until;
"MY SHIP IS FINALLY SAILING. WHAT THE FUCK! SHIT YEAH. MOM AND DAD SKSKSKSKSKSKSKKDKDKAKSKSSN" she made a noise that I didn't think was possible to make.

After about a motor bike ride to school, she calmed down,
"Lemme see you two kiss. Just to make it official and so y'all aren't playing me."
Peter and I look at each other and shrug. It's only MJ?
We attach how lips for a good 5 seconds and smile into it. It was all so dreamy until *click*. We immediately detach our lips and look at MJ angrily. She has taken a photo.
"Uhhhhh, oOoOooOo look at the time, I have Biology. Whoops. Bye bye hehe." She quickly runs into the school and peter and I laugh.
He holds my hand as we walk into school. It's a lot less underwhelming. I thought everyone would be staring at us, but the only people who were, were the squad and MJ.

"When Mr Star- I mean, when, uh, QuINn finds out about this he is going to go crazy!" Matt says as he blushes from his almost slip, hoping that MJ didn't catch on.
"yEah.. yeah.. he will. That's why we aren't going to tell him... right, guys" I say through gritted teeth. They all just nod innocently.
He's definitely gonna find out. Quinn and Mr stark.
I roll my eyes and get to class.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-..-.-))(;//(-$/)/$$-&-
Skipppppppppp
-$&/&//)&1-&8/8282&-9/9/&2&1"/@($;$

It was the end of the day and I was about to put my helmet on to drive home, when I got a notification on my phone saying
*_.MJ has tagged you in a post*

That little cow!