25; The Plane Ride

Your POV

The turbulence of the private jet we were on startled me. Flying is one of my super powers, but I'm no good with turbulence. My heart beats fast and I clutch the hand rests. A warm hand is felt on top of mine. I look to my right and see my Peter. His curls were perfectly resting on his forehead and a soft smile rested on his face.

"You okay, love?" He says quietly. His eyes drifted all over my face.
"Yeah. Yeah." I put on a smile but my eyebrows were crossed in a worried position.
He raised his eyebrows in an unbelieving state.   "Okayyyy. I'm scared. I hate turbulence."
Peter lowly chuckled and gave me a kiss on the forehead. We entwined our fingers and heard Jaime taking photos.

"Really?" Peter says with a bright smile. She just smiles and nods.
-.-.-..-.-.-...-..—.-.
At unknown destination
-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The wind blows in my hair as I step outside of the jet. Peter was still holding onto my hand as we walk across the runway. I still don't know where we are.
"Mr. Stark, where are we?" William questions.

"Well, we are in Bora Bora !" He says smugly.

We stand there gobsmacked.

The girls erupt into squeals and a jumping mess, while the boys have wide grins on their faces.

"Alright, lets get going to the hotel and we will go to the beach after!!" He says crossing his arms proudly.
"oH!! And btw, tomorrow and the rest of the week is team building activities. Then free time. EnjOy!"
_________
Sorry it's so short but we will be doing instagram next!

ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS I LOVE U GUYS