Chapter 4; Numerous

Peters POV

WHY THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT? Damn it Peter! 'I think your prettier without', rEAlly? Damn it She is gonna think your a creep! She probably doesn't even like you like that. Fuuuuuuu-
Oh! She decided to go with my advice. She's so pretty, the way her half up/half down hair style lightly bounces on her shoulders, and the way her dimples show when she smiles or concentrates. She is so perfect she doesn't nEEd makeup.

"Peter?"
"Huh?"
"Did you hear what I said?"
"Uhhhhhh Yeah?"
"No you didn't! I said we should get going because we are going to be late for the decathlon competition! Get your head in the game bOI!"
(Troy Bolton who?)

Y/N's POV

"We should get going or we're gone be late... Hey pEter. peter? Peter?! Pete. OI! Peter?"

"Huh?"
OHMYGOD peter pay attention you imbecile.

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Uhhhhh Yeah?"

bOI.... Lying is bAaaaad.
"No you didn't. I said we should get going or else we're gonna be late for the decathlon competition! Get your head in the game bOi!"

*|*|*|*|*|*| Time skip because ya girl skinny penis is lazy|*|*|*|*|*|*|

We arrived at the competition just in time, peter and I went through the security check and handed our phones in.

"Peter, are you okay? You look a little..... pale.... or paler than usual.. if it's about the competition, don't worry, the last team that went up said the questions were easy!"

Peter looked like he had just seen a ghost, which is getting me worried because I don't think its normal to get that pale.

"Oh yeah! Yeah its - uh - I'm fine, y/n. It's just, the last time I went to a decathlon competition, my friends almost died..."

"Don't worry bud, no ones gonna die on my watch."
I wink and walk off to start the competition.

         |*|*|*|*| After the competition
|*|*|*|*|*|*|

"And the winner is: Midgtown science and Technology!"

(Idk how I did this font - sorry doods)

Peter and I walked up to get the average sized trophy and walked back to the hotel with Mr. Harrington.

"Fantastic work today Peter and Y/N! Make sure you rest up, because tomorrow you two are going to Disney Land."

"Okay, good night sir."

Peter and I make our way to the door and hop inside.

"Pizza or Thai?"
I ask,

"Hmmmm... Thai."

YAY I UPLOADED!
Sorry this is short, I have been a little preoccupied.

Thanks fam for reading this story❤️
I'll try and upload the stories quicker!

-P, x