Chapter 11; Training.yay :|

At 9:59 I am outside my door in the female hall way. The door has a golden plaque with my name written on it, Jordan and Riley have one with theirs outside their door too, so does Amelia, Lee, etc. A buzzing sound rings my ears as the other teens open their doors and exit past me. Must be brunch time.
"Hi, I'm Jordan and this is Riley, my sister."
The red head extended her hand and I shook it, aswell as Riley's cold hand.
"Y/n."
"Umm is you every want a big sister or some people to hang out with, just knock on our door."
"Sure thing" I reply to Jordan.
I smile as they walk off. They seem nice.
Next Tahlia and Cara walk up to me.
"Hey I'm Tahlia, I like your tights" she smiles as she holds her hand out to shake. "Hi I'm Cara!" The little blonde girl said behind Tahlia, after we shook hands they followed Jordan and Riley out.
"I'm Anne, this is Lee and Amelia. Is nice to meet you...?"
"Y/n"
"Nice to meet you y/n." Amelia says in a Russian accent.
They wonder off in the same direction as the other girls.
"My name Jaime. I hope we can become friends?"
"Y/n, and of course!"
"Cool, cya!"
I sit back down and fiddle with my thumbs until Steve gets here.
"Hey kiddo, lets get to work." Hey says as we enter my training room. Before I enter, I hear the low sound of teenage boys come towards me. Shame I dont get to meet any of them until after training.
"Okay just start warming up, do some Starjumps and stretching, then we will fight."
"Copy that."
_______________________________
___________While fighting_________

I am currently fighting Cap. I got the hang of blocking and attacking easily, and am finding it really easy with my super speed and hightened senses.
Block block move attack
Kick jab jab
Head kick
Block block
Punch
Take down. 
I'm currently on top on Cap (ew not like that you perv ;) ) and have my forearm against his next as I press my knee against his arm below him and my other hand holding his other arm down. My legs are locked holding his to the ground.
"Perfect."
He smiles, satisfied with his work. "Seems like you have an audience," he says nodding his head toward the glass wall.
I slowly turn around and see everyone clapping and staring in awe. Even Nat, Tony and Wanda were there. I shyly wave and smile, showing my dimples.
"Time for some socialising before you have lunch. Oh, you have guarding next."
"Guarding? Isn't blocking the same a guarding?"
"Well guarding here is referred to as blocking your mind from other organisms. So people can't use their powers on you. Does that make sense?"
"Yeah."
I approach the door and step outside the door, to be greeted with familiar female faces and new male faces.
"Hey dudes, I'm y/n.."
"Hey I'm Payne, nice to meet you, I like your head kicks."
"Thanks bro, I like your power."
"I'm Freddy. Wanna be friends?"
"Sure dude."
"Names marley... have we met before?"
"I keep asking myself that same question."
"My names matt and this is Meric, we think you have a pretty awesome takedown," Matt compliments
"Like you smashed Cap!" Meric finishes off his statement.
"Thanks boys, I just have a question; can you communicate even when your different animals?"
"We can telepathically, not verbally."
"Gnarly."
"Hey y/n, how are you?"
"Peter. pretty upset that you didn't tell me you had powers, but I guess I didn't tell you either. So I'm okay I guess. What bout you?"
"Same same."
We smile and I give him a quick hug. The adults (tony Nat and Wanda) come up to me and compliment my combat style.
_______lunch__
I finish packing up my cobalt equipment and make my way onto floor 9, the kitchen and lounge room. Food food food yay. A buffet of food is lined up on the island, I take some fruit, granola with yogurt and berries, and a small slice of pizza. I sit down next to peter and -

___________
Hey hoeeeeees
I'm rlly tired and I have updated three times in the last two hours. That's a record. Soooo I'll update tomorrow after I have finished my maths assessment. So bye bitches

- P x