Chapter 17; Dentention?

Your POV:

"Mrs L/n? You, Peter, Jordan, Riley, Payne, Frederick, Jaime, Anne, Tahlia, Cara, MJ, the twins and William, will have detention after school for the next two weeks starting tomorrow. We do not accept this behaviour at Mid town. You should know that violence is not the answer to anything. Got it?"
__________________________
Rewind a couple of hours
[Can I just tell you how happy I am? I'm eating fairy bread and mint crisps. Heaven]
__________________________

"What are you going to do y/n? Slap me?"
I step out from my seat and calmly walk up to him. My combat boots clopping the floor as I walk towards him. I stop and look up to him while lightly chuckling. The whole cafeteria is quiet.
"No. Slapping is for little kids."
I smile sweetly before punching him in the face. He stumbles back with his hand on his cheek bone. I smirk and turn my head around to look at the table, they were all slightly smiling. I knew something was wrong when all their faces turned into shock.
I turn my head around to loom back at Flash, just to be met with a punch to the eye.
All the boys at my table get up and storm to Flash. This is gonna get ugly. Peter threw a punch to Flash and Flash threw a punch to Freddy. Riley saw and joined in too. She was elbowed by Flash while he punched matt. Jordan joined in and kicked Flash in the back. Flash's gang wanted to join in which meant MJ, Jaime and Anne got in on the action too.
Hair pulling, punching, kicking, biting, elbowing - you name it. A whistle blew and all of us froze.
"Break it up, break it up!" Mr. Harris yelled, walking swiftly towards us.
________________
End of Flashback thing
________________
"Got it?"
"Yes sir." I grabbed my satchel and walked out the office and told the other guys the punishment. Luckily flash and his 'gang' got a different punishment. Since Scott hasn't released ant mans identity, he will be posing as Riley, Jordans, Payne's and Jaimes Dad. Valkyrie, who Thor brought over, is now known as Rosá Gomez. Rosá is matt, Merics and Anne's 'guardian'. MJ left before us so it was easier to leave. Quinn just came to pick me up, but we were all sent back to the Avengers Tower.
_____________________
Outside the tower
________________________
I am waiting outside the tower, waiting for the rest of the squad to arrive.
Once all of them arrived, we slowly walked in. Scared of what other punishment we would get. Everyone was silent as we walked inside the elevator. All you could hear is the crunch of the apple Scott was eating.
*ding*
We walked out to see a cross Steve and a 'cross' Tony.
"......hi?" I say.
"Don't 'hi' me young lady. You got into a fight?! you gOT INTO A FIGHT?! That is not very lady like!"
I roll my eyes at Steve when he said the lady like part. At the corner of my eye I could see Payne and Freddy trying to sneak off.
"Not so fast." Steve says. "L/n was not the only one who fought. So this goes to ALL of you. Extra hours on training for a month. Clear?!"
"Yes Cap." We all day together.
"Now go to the teens lounge and think about your actions." Steve storms off and once he is gone, tony walks over and puts an arm around my shoulder and whispers to the group,
"So.... who won?"
We all chuckle and argue about which one of us threw the better attack while we go to floor 15, the teens lounge.
At the lounge, we take photos for the gram and try to cover our bruises.

_______________
Two in one day, who is this?

-p x