bonding

Peter had gotten very close to everyone in the tower, but there was one person who he was even closer to than the rest.

"Hey, kid," A voice called out. Peter had been sitting in his room, watching Yuri on Ice. He yelped, quickly shutting it off. "Oh- um, yes Mr. Loki?"

"Were you just watching anime-"

"No, what do you mean?"

Loki sighed, chuckling. "You wanna help me paint my nails?"

"Uh- oh, sure!" Peter stammered, confused yet intrigued. Loki jumped on Peter's bed, handing Peter a small bottle of black nail polish. 

"Put the anime back on." He ordered, a smirk on his face. Peter smiled, turning the show back on. He then grabbed the polish, opening the bottle and beginning to paint Loki's nails. He was slow, and his hands were trembling the slightest bit.

"Sorry if it's messy, Mr. Loki-"

"Kid, it's fine. And don't call me Mr. Loki. Just call me Loki."

"Oh- okay M- Loki!"

After a while of nail painting and spilling black paint on Peter's bed, Loki's nails were finally done. 

"Hey, lemme paint yours." Loki said, holding out his hand. Peter hesitantly gave him his hand. Loki took out a red polish and began to carefully paint Peter's nails. The teen couldn't hold back a grin, he had never done anything remotely like this, but he was enjoying it.

"What the hell are you two doing-" A voice called, causing Peter to flinch.

"Oh- uh- hey Mr. Stark!" Peter said with false excitement, quickly taking his hands away and hiding them behind his back. Loki calmly turned to see Tony, and smiled slightly. "Hello, Tony."

"Peter, show me your hands."

"Why?"

"Show me or I'm calling Aunt May."

"NO PLEASE-"

Peter reluctantly held out his hands, showing Tony the red polish that his nails were coated in.

"I-" Tony started, his eyebrow cocked and a concerned look on his face. "Loki, did you approve of this?"

"Yes, and I allowed him to paint mine as well." Loki responded, showing his sloppily painted nails.

"What the actual hell.." Tony rubbed his head. "I'm leaving."

Tony left the room and shut the door.

Confused screams could be heard from outside.

The two spent the rest of the day talking about who they would kiss, marry, and kill out of all the Avengers and watching anime.

*******************************

THIS IS LITERALLY JUST A FILLER CHAPTER AND IT'S SO SHORT BUT IT'S THE BEST THING I'VE EVER WRITTEN DSJSDLKDKSA