( vi.) dude, you're drooling

FOR YOU ;
( vi.) dude, you're drooling
( multi )

@ rivermontgomery posted a new photo !

56,789 likes rivermontgomery : hi, i'm officially in canada !!!

56,789 likes
rivermontgomery : hi, i'm officially in canada !!!

COMMENTS

avi_lake : FIRST AHAHAHHS
user5 : avi is a mood
user49 : huge mood
user58 : mega mood
user90 : gigantic mood
user75 : ULTRA MOOD

nic.hamilton : congrats ? how the hell do you ever respond to the caption ?????
user58 : nic is the bigger mood
user23 : i just realized this

malinaweissman : ARE U IN THE SCHOOL TRAILER ???? U TRAITOR !! we were gonna go to the lake )):
koraedler : ^^^!!!
rivermontgomery : HSJJDJD IM SORRY SHDJDJ I GOTTA STUDY
hvntervaldez : we are all coming to study then.

rowboat : LOOK AT MY HOT ASS SISTER WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
user59 : my favorite soft sister duo💘💓💓💘💖💘💖💘💘

lavahotommy : hey babe ! i'm happy that your finally there
user67 : go aWAY DHSJJDDJ
louishynes : YOURE *** HAHAHAH IM UR FACE !
comment deleted

user86 : LOUIS LMAO KNAOAHDJDJJDV

user54 : LOUIS IS SHADY AGDJSJF
user48 : shady louis = best louis ?????

" RIVER !!! " yelled dylan as he rushed into the school trailer

" she's in the bathroom. " louis explained, he had been sitting on the couch in the room, along with malina, hunter , kora , and avi.

" of course louis knows where she is. " malina said, trying not to laugh.

" WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS SAY THAT ?!?! " louis yelled , asking in frustration.

" what's going on out here? " asked a voice, everyone turned to see river walking out from the small hall, brushing off her jeans and adjusting her glasses.

" i need help with my math homework. " dylan explained to the girl.

" alright. " river said, sitting back down in her place, patting the spot next to her, motioning got dylan to sit next to her.

" i don't get system of equations. like, at all. " the small boy explained, giving river his notebook.

" oh that's easy silly ! first you... " and just like that rivers words trailed off.

louis watched the girl, smiling while explaining to dylan how to solve the problem. he admired her from a far, watching how the light shined on her face, giving her natural glow. her eyes dancing around the paper, her beautiful shimmering ocean eyes. the way her hair sat on her shoulders making her eyes stand out even more, but her smile, her perfect white smile, was the one thing louis could definitely stare at for hours at a time.

louis all of the sudden heard a voice, " louis. "

he snapped out of his love induced trance, looking around, seeing river had left once again. then looking over to see hunter, kora, and malina all holding in laughter.

" what's so funny ? " the british boy asked.

" dude, you're drooling. " hunter said, causing the three to burst out laughing.

louis looked down at his shirt, seeing a trail of drool leaving from his mouth. quickly he wiped his mouth and got up to go wash his face. never , ever had louis ever been this embarrassed. at least river didn't see, was a thing he thought. but a smile came to his face as he realized one thing, river montgomery was definitely perfect in his eyes.

a / n ;
i'm soft