( xix.) told you so

FOR YOU ;
( xix.) told you so
( real life )

silence fell among the two, no exact words were spoken. glances were exchanged, expressions that could explain everything the teens wanted to or needed to say. they awkwardly shifted their bodies as they sat in front of each other. rivers bright blue eyes meeting with louis' honey brown eyes, her face glowed with a radiant red blush.

"I've been worried sick about you river." louis finally whispered, his hand making its way over to rivers, rubbing her knuckles, "as soon as I heard what happened I rushed back."

"you didn't have to do that." she remarked, now lacing her fingers in with louis', "I'm fine really." she lied blatantly.

his hand made her way to her chin, lifting it softly, staring into her bright ocean like eyes, "you clearly aren't riv."

the girl stared at the boy, her eyes trying not to look directly into his, she instead would stare at his soft complexion, from his chiseled chin to his medium sized nose to his nice and soft looking brown curled hair. she admired simple things about the boy, like the small smile he had when she talked to him, or the nice firm hugs he gave her like as if he would never let go.  

"I care about you riv."

"I know you do."

"more than anything." he asserted, "you know I would literally hands down do anything for you."

the girl nodded her head, she moved over to the boy, almost cuddling next to next him. her hands still laced with his, louis' free arm now wrapped around the girl, "I know." she whispered softly to the young boy.

he hugged the girl close to him, never wanting to let her go. this embrace wasn't just an ordinary hug that the two usually shared, this time there was a spark, a tension, a bond between the two. they didn't mention it aloud, but they both could feel it. explain this feeling was hard, due to the simple fact that they had no clue to what it was, but it was a warm feeling. a feeling you get when you take a deep breathe of fresh air, or when hearing a baby laugh for the first time. it was a new feeling to both teens, that they had never quiet experienced with anyone quiet frankly. sure it was hard to explain, but it was a feeling they never wanted to leave, it was, a good feeling.

"do you want to do something today?" he asked her simply.

"like what? it just started raining."

the boys face lit up as he looked down at the girl that lied on his chest, "as I read from a wise anxious little girls bucket list, dance in the rain perhaps."

before another word could be exchanged, the two jumped up from where they sat and bolted down the stairs of the Montgomery household, nearly trampling each other as they rushed to get their shoes on and get out the door.

"i'll beat you out there!" louis shouted as he laced up his shoes.

river stuck her tounge out as she stood up and rushed out the door, "you wish!" she said running onto the pavment of the driveway, she watched as louis ran behind her, " HA! " she yelled as she pointed her finger t the boy, "I bet you!"

he laughed as he felt the hard drops of rain fall on the top of his head, his laughter filled the fresh crisp air as he admired the girl jump around in the rain. he moved closer to her, "you look like you are having a grand old time."

"i am actually." the girl admitted, making her way over to the boy. taking his hands into her and jerking herself to the side, trying to spin the two. louis realized what the girl was doing, now spinning along with the girl in the rain.

laughter filled the air, the two stayed outside for hours, although they were now cold and soaking wet, they were having a great time splashing each other with water and running around like children.

river ran along the lines of the sidewalk, laughing as she watched louis trail behind her in hopes to catch the young girl, "you'll never catch me alive!" she joked with the boy.

louis laughed at the girl, still chasing behind the girl, "watch me!"

the girl now felt someone sweep her from beneath her feet, taking her legs into their arms and holding her back. now river was being carried bridal style, allowing her to be face to face with the curly haired boy.

" told you so. " he softly said, the cold breath hitting rivers face.

the breath of the two was cold and heavy as they looked at each other.

louis looked down at riverd cold lips, shivering but still managed to stay their beautiful pink tint. he leaned in and lied a soft kiss on the girls tender lips. the pouring rain continued to come down on the teens as they shared this moment.

as they parted from their kiss, the two didn't say anything. it's as if they were back in rivers bedroom like hours before, but the tension in the air, the spark they felt, was much heavier and larger then ever before.

a / n ;
catch me crying in the club i love these two