( xi.) i guess i did

FOR YOU ;
( xi.) i guess i did
( real life )

" a game of twister? " asked a very confused louis , staring down at the list of things that river had never done , " you've never played a game of twister? " he questioned looking back up at her .

the girl quirked an eyebrow , chuckling as she heard the question louis had just asked her? " what?! of course i've played twister! "

louis looked confused because , well , he WAS confused, " so why is it on the list then? "

river chuckled once more,
" because , i thought playing a game of twister would be great way for us to bond , the whole
cast ! "

louis rolled his eyes, snuffling back a chuckle, but a smile still stood place on his face, " you know you could've just asked to play. " he asked, letting out his chuckle.

she shrugged, holding out the game of twister out, " I know but I thought this would be more fun this way. " she explained to the boy, pushing a piece of her long brown hair out of her face, now giving louis a better view of those beautiful blue eyes he admired so much.

she shook his head, as if he had been in a trance, " right right. " he said with the nod of his head, placing the box on the couch of the Montgomery household. then took a seat on the floor as river threw the twister mat at him.

a small noise of footsteps started to become louder as the two looked up at the staircase , seeing rivers little sister rowan walking down. pausing at the bottom she looked up from her phone to direct her attention toward the two, " well hey you two." rowan said putting her hands on her hips, " what are you guys doing here? " she cooed, almost in a teasing tone.

river widened her eyes at her sister, " we have the day off so the cast is coming over because we decided we are playing twister. " she explained to her little sister, in hopes she would now leave the two of them alone before she could embrass her any further.

" would you like to join us rowan? " louis invited her, it was in his nature to ask the young girl. it was the polite thing to do in his mind.

river stood up from the floor, " actually, rowan was just leaving. " she said through her teeth, then looking over to her sister for validation. the eldest Montgomery certainly did not want her little sister to stay with her and her friends, she would simply annoy her and embarrass her in front of the cast.

" actually, " rowan started , a small smirk now along her face, " I guess I could stay for a little while, being a few minutes late to stranger things couldn't hurt anyone. "

" why, that's great! isn't it riv? " louis asked, obviously excited to meet rowan , looking up at river , he gave her a small grin.

" yeah, just great. " river said through her teeth once more, a fake smile across her face as she gave her sister a glare.

" left foot on green ! " hunter called out to the group.

quickly the group of teens raced to place their left feet on green, laughs outburtsed from the bunch. they had played four games so far, louis and hunter both losing twice each, they had to admit they were defenitly not as flexible as the girls were.

" ow! " yelled rowan, " river stepped on my foot again! " she said in an angry but also annoyed tone.

the older sister gave her sibling a smirk, blowing a piece of hair out of her face so she was able to see the mat and people around her once more, " sorry row, it was an accident again. " she said in a fake sympathetic voice.

rowan rolled her eyes at the apology and shot her sister a cold stare from across the mat, if she hadn't been inbetween avi and louis , she would've probably started fighting with river. but she did not want to be rude to her guest nor embarrass herself in front of the cast.

" right hand on blue. " hunter called out once again, he had lost so he was forced to sit out this game and  spin the spinner.

river looked for an opening , " louis I'm gonna basically put my hand you. " she explained to him as she placed her hand on an open blur spot. he had been in a crab position so it was awfully easy for her to slide her hand under him.

" be carefully riv, or else louis could sit on your hand! " kora told her, she had already gotten out because of avi accidently leaning on her earlier in the game.

river gave louis a look, seeing him a sly look on his face, " you wouldn't dare. " river said barly audible, shaking her head and squinting her diamond blue eyes.

" but I would. " the boy smirked , laughing .

" LOUIS GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF MY FACE. "

" well maybe if somebody would spin the dial , " louis said eying kora as she simply stood there laughing at the two bickering, " I would be able to. " he snapped at the girl.

river sighed in disbelief, " KORA IF YOU DON'T SPIN THE DIAL I SWEAR TO G- "

" yeah yeah I'm spinning it , I'm spinning it. " kora said through a chuckle, flicking the game board piece , " left hand on red. "

" finally. " sighed  louis, now  he didn't have to stretch his arm under his leg, " ah, that feels
nice. "  he said reaching his  hand out to a red spot.

" be careful river, " Dylan said giving her a concerned look , " you look like your about to pull the board from under yourself. "

this was in fact true, river was really dizzy, and surely about to lose her balance , " I'm fine, I'm ju- " before she could finish her phrase, she lost her balance completely and fell backwards, right atop of louis.

" OW! " was all the british boy could manage to say, before he went into a fit of laugher, " great going river. " he laughed looking up at her.

" looks like you won. " river smiled at the brunette.

in the moment , he didn't realize everyone staring at the two, instead he just locked eyes with the girl, his laughter coming to a stop, a smile creeping along his face, " looks like I did. "

a /n ;
i never update this book because in real life chapters are hard , and this whole book is deadass just real life chapters 🤩