( xxi.) go big or go home

FOR YOU ;
( xxi.) go big or go home
( real life )

" move that stuff over here! " louis shouted over the crowd of teens that helped him move his furniture around.

" still can't believe you are throwing this huge party for river, just because you can." malina interjected, carrying a stack of paper plates over and setting them down on the table.

louis smiled at his costar, "its her sixteeth birthday, I have to show out." he stated simply, "go big or go home."

"you don't have to, you want to." Kora interrupted, laughing shortly after her comment, "plus, it's river we are talking about. louis would die for her."

"Singlehandedly, I would do anything for her." He agreed unphased by his statement as he walked past his friends and placing a stack of red solo cups on the table, "I don't know why you guys tease me about it when I admit it everyday." the boy shrugged his shoulders, staring down at the table, mentally trying to see if he had everything.

the girls looked at each other in amazement after hearing what louis said. they shrugged the statement off and continued with their tasks they promised their friend they would help with.

" SUP GUYS! " yelled a very excited hunter valdez.

malina quickly turned and jumped over to the boy, " hUNTER! " she yelled in joy.

" huntsman! " kora and louis both yelled in unison.

hunter was then bombarded with a hug from malina as he walked into the large backyard, dropping the bags he had in hand to catch the small girl, " well it's great to see you mal, i've come with
gifts. " he spoke with a soft laugh, " and as in gifts i mean stuff louis asked me to bring
him. "

running over to his friend, louis grabbed the bag away from hunter, " thank you hunter! you're the greatest bro! "

" come on, i'd always help my favorite bro out. " hunter said.

louis smiled as he began to take all the things out of the bag. he smiled at the thought of river walking into this small party and having her biggest brightest smile plastered on her face. the smile that louis always loved to see the girl make, especially after him doing something.

" can i PLEASE take my blindfold off now? "

" no not yet! "

river sighed after hearing the same response from the boy yet again, " come on louis! "

louis laughed as she continued to pull the girl along the path,
" it's called a surprise for a reason riv! "

river sighed as she continued to be pulled along, blind from where she was, or what was bond to happen. she instead, put her trust in louis to be her eyes and ears and lead her to wherever they were going, " can you at least tell me why you made me get all dressed up? "