( xxix.) fell hard

FOR YOU ;
( xxix.) fell hard
( real life )

The radiant sun began to rise from the horizon, coming into sights from above a nearby mountain. The yellow sunlight shown into cars & windows across the busy airport. People rushed in and out of this airport with or without loved ones next to them. Mixed emotions running in and out the doors as more people began to flee out the airport. Most people found themselves in a hurry when it came to being at a place like this. Most people except for two.

River stared out her window, staring down the doors of the airport. She felt the car shift as the trunk opened up and someone pushed out her luggage. Her eyes began to form tears, something she had hoped wouldn't happen in this moment. She watched the sight people through the window of the airport that had been reuniting or splitting apart from their loved ones. A sight that made her feel relatable to those situations, she felt the same way as she felt as those people. The girl had a sense of excitement to go back home to see her family but then again, she was torn down by the feeling of having to leave her best friend.

Louis Hynes walked around the side of his car, pushing up his glasses on the bridge of his nose. He felt the light of the sun hit his face, giving him a refreshed feeling. The refreshed feeling made him feel energized and enthusiastic, but still left him feeling somewhat sad. Excited he would finally be able to go see his family back in the UK, but sadden by the fact he would be taken away from River. It was true the boy had fallen for the girl over the past ten weeks of filming, after spending so much time with one person he couldn't help but fall more and more in love with the young girl. He opened the trunk of his car and began to pull out the luggages from the back.

River felt her body tense up as she looked at the clock, realizing it would soon be time to depart from her friend. The girl hated to admit she was upset that the two never became more, she was awfully too insecure to ask him, but a part of her wishes she had since Louis had never brought himself to. After all this time, River began to think he didn't think anything of it. She thought Louis had thought it was just a fling, he never truly liked her or anything between them. Which had been a complete lie, but River would never know.

A soft knock was what awoke River from her daze, she looked out the window to see Louis with a small smile on his face waving at her. River gave him a small smile back as she rolled down the window, "Yeah?"

"We better get going."

Both the teens faces dropped after those four words escaped Louis mouth, they both felt a small pain in the pits of their stomachs. Louis knew something wasn't right, but he didn't want make things awkward nor difficult when things were already in a rough spot.

River got out of the car, brushing herself off. Trying her hardest to hold back her tears, she hadn't wanted to make Louis feel even worse than he already had. She knew both of them were sad to see this moment arrive, but it was destined to happen sooner or later. She took her suitcase from Louis grip, looking up at him one more time with teary eyes hoping for him to not take notice.

Louis stared into the girls shimmering watery eyes, the tears in her eyes truly added the visual effect of her ocean eyes, making them look as the waves of the water were waving at him, "You okay?"