( xxvii.) that's that on that

FOR YOU ;
( xxvii.) that's that on that
(  multi )

Walking along the dirt path, River scrapped her shoes on the dust, liking the sound it had made. Genuinely excited for the activity Louis had planned for the girl. She looked around at the dark sky and in her sights she was able to see all the lit up rides she would soon be riding.

Louis squeezed the girls hand, silently enjoying every moment he had spent with the young girl. He loved to watch the way she admired the brightly lit colors of the rides and how she dragged her feet to hear the satisfying sounfd of dust on her feet. Louisgenerally found everything the young girl did mildly adorable and attractive, but watching her do something that made her happy is what he loved to see her do most.

"We are not going on any big rides, right?" River asked him, scratching her arm, sadly seeing there had been a bug bite on the side of her forearm.

Louis shook his head at the question, "Not unless you want to." He told her, looking over his shoulder to face her, "I think one big carnival ride would be cool." Louis shrugged, running his hands through his hair to move it out of his face.

"One ride sounds good." She agreed, letting go of the boys hand she rushed over to a game both. She gazed at the large stuffed animals that dangleld over her head, then looked down at the game, "How do you play?"

"Thanks for waiting for me riv." He spoke as he threw his arm around the girls shoulder and looked at the man in the booth, "How do we win?" He questioned.

"Quiet simple, hit the target, depending on where you hit will depend on what type of prize you get." The man explained to the young teens, walking over and grabbing darts from under the booth for the teens.

River looked up at Louis, "Can we please try?" She asked, "I really want the big bear."

"Riv, I can buy you one from the store." He said, pulling on the girls arm.

River pulled his arms back, "Please Lou! It would mean more if we won it." She begged with a put of her lip. She knew how to get what she wanted with Louis, it was quiet simple actually. She whipped out her puppy dog eyes and pout her small bottom lip would get Louis to do anything for her.

The british boy sighed to himself as he stared at the girl, suddenly starting to pull out his wallet from his back pocket. He knew the young girls trick, but he couldn't resist and say no to her. He placed three dollars on the wooden stand, grabbing the darts as they were placed on the wood, "How do I get the big prize?" Louis asked the man.

"Right in the middle twice."

"Twice?" Both Louis and River asked with shock, they both had been startled by the statement.

Louis looked at the target, then back to the man with wide eyes, "You only gave me three darts."

"I'm aware lad, its just the way I run my booth." The man said.

Louis looked back at River, "Riv, that's practically impossible."

"Come on Lou! You don't know until you try."