( x.) oh bite me

FOR YOU ;
( x.) oh bite me
( multi )

" TREE CLIMBING ?! "

louis nodded his head slightly , looking over at river , " it's fun. " he tried to reassure her .

" are you insane ?! " river asked wide eyed , stoping right in her tracks.

" no, yoy are, you put it on the list. " louis explained to the scared girl , he could see the fear in the girls blue eyes , laughing because he knew tree climbing was not scary.

" i certainly did not ! "

the british boy opened his phone , pulling up the google doc of the list , " number 17 , climb a
tree. " he said , holding out his phone showing her the list.

" i don't wanna do that anymore ! it was a mistake to even put it on the list in the first place! " river protested , she did NOT want to climb a tree ever.

" oh come on riv , what's so scary about tree climbing?! "

the girls posture quickly shifted one way , her weight now all shifted to her right side of her body , " well , my sister fell out of a tree a few years ago and broke her arm. " she rubbed her hand against her arm.

" oh come on. " louis said taking her hand , intertwining his fingers with her , " ill help you pick a nice tree and make sure you WONT fall. "

" you're gonna do that for me? "

" yes , of course i'll do that for you . " louis gave her a reassuring smile.

the two walked through the little forest of trees, looking for a nice sturdy tree that looked climbable. louis would continuously point out trees that looked claimable , but river would doubt his pickings and say they were too small or the branches looked weak.

" come on riv , you keep saying no to every tree we come by! " louis pouted .

" sorry sorry. " river apologized looking down at her shoes and then back up at louis , " i'm just scared i'll fall. "

louis squeezes her hand , trying to make her nerves go away with reassurances, " i'll catch you if you fall. now , you're gonna climb that tree! " he said pointing to a large oak tree that stood before them.

river eyes widened at the sight, starting to get nervous once again " that tree is HUGE ! "

louis let go of the girls hand , and now started to push the girl toward the tree , " come on riv, you're doing this. "

river sighed , " alright alright , i'll do it. " she said , looking up the tree. she prompted her foot on the tree , grabbing a higher branch above her, struggling to pull herself up. she felt something push her the tree , looking , she saw louis pushing her up to the branch. now sitting on the branch , she continued to climb up the tree , up branch after branch.

" okay, now that you've got up there , i'll come up ! okay? " louis called to the girl.

she nodded her head, pushing her hair out of her face, " alright lou ! " she called back continuing to climb up the tree.

louis climbed up the tree with ease , he had done this many times
with his siblings back home. it had become a skill to him. he even managed to make malina climb a tree once or twice , but ended up just him being her personal photographer. " hey , stay there ! i'm gonna snap a picture ! " he said , grabbing his phone out to take a picture of the girl.

river stood in place , waiting for louis to give her the play to move.

" got it ! " he called to her ,
" you can move now. " he chuckled

river continued to climb the tall tree , laughing as she did so. she had noticed this wasn't as horrible as she thought it would be , it was actually quite fun. she climbed faster and faster until her foot slipped. she grabbed onto the branch above her, "LOUIS IM FAILING."

" river just be careful! dong panic. pull your body up. or down ! if you want! "

river looked down at her dangling feet , seeing a branch a few feet  below her. her heart had been beating fast , as she let go of the branch and fell onto the branch below her . she smiled to herself and let out a sigh of relief as she heard the branch crack a bit, " okay i'm coming down. " she said , starting to climb down the tree .

louis watched as the girl went down the tree , smiling as he felt a soft blush crawl upon his cheeks , " she wasn't this fun
riv? "

river climbed down to the last branch , " yeah yeah whatev— AH." she screamed as she fell off the last branch .

louis jumped at the moment and rushed to catch the girl from falling, with his luck , he caught river. they both breathed heavily , looking into each other's eyes. a quiet silence between them , awkward and thick silence .

" i guess you could say that you feel for me . " the boy broke the silence , chuckling.

" yeah sure louis. " she said with an eye roll, " now put me down . "

louis placed the brunette on her two feet, watching as she brushed herself off and stared walking away, " you never deny it. "

" oh bite me."

@ louishynes posted a new picture !

278,790 likes louishynes : just hanging around with this cutie ( tagged ; rivermontgomery )

278,790 likes
louishynes : just hanging around with this cutie
( tagged ; rivermontgomery )

comments for this post have been disabled !

a / n ;
sorry for the long wait on this chapter i lost muse for this story and i'm focused on finishing my malina book !