Moondust - 7

~A/N: Picture of Sophia Whitlock~

"Shush Candy," the deep, husky voice whispered into her ear. She hastily turned around to see the dark brown eyes of her Alpha standing before her.

"What do you think you're doing?" She screeched, fully stunned. Alpha Deuce narrowed his eyes at her, and took one, large step towards her.

"I am your Alpha," he threatened her. "You are not allowed to treat me with disrespect." He sneered at her. He grabbed her chin to level her face with his. She could feel the warmth of his breath against her mouth, and she closed her eyes, sighing in contentment. His finger trailed her jawline softly, before slowly running his finger down the column of her neck. She moaned faintly at the touch of her Alpha. Yeah, the touch of the Alpha that sent you away.

Her eyes tore open and she jerked away from him, slapping his hand away in the process. "Who do you think you are?" She hissed at him. "What makes you think you can just come in here and touch me like this? After what you did!"

"After I did what?" He snarled. His eyes were flashing gold, his body shaking. Clearly, he was disappointed that their fun had been ruined. But Lyda wasn't worried about his disappointment. What she was worried about, was the fact that Alpha Deuce was fighting (and barley winning) with his wolf for control. She warily took a step back and his eyes snapped to hers. "After I did what?!" He repeated.

"A-after you made m-me leave here!" She stammered. It was if something had snapped inside of him. He grabbed her by the neck and slammed her down on top of the kitchen table, climbing on top of her. His hands moved from her neck and pinned her arms above her head.

"Who told you?!" When she didn't say anything, he brought his head down to hers. She could feel the heat of his skin radiating off if him, but she was too busy staring at his razor sharp teeth. She gulped. "Tell me!" He ordered her, using his Alpha tone against her and she gave in.

"M-my mother!" She yelped. He grinned down at her, showing all of his knifelike teeth and something about his look said that he absolutely loved the idea if this power over her. Bending his head, he lowered his mouth next to her ear.

"Who am I?" He whispered sensually. And just like that, all fear was replaced by lust.

"My Alpha." She moaned. His hands left her hands and began to slowly slide down her body. A sudden wetness, followed by intense throbbing flowed into her lower region.

"Who is in charge?" He growled erotically.

"You are." She gasped. He swiftly moved her legs and placed them around his waist, hiked up her dress, then without any warning, he grounded his hardness onto her mound. She let out a shriek of pleasure and he did it again and again. Her hands found their way to his soft, black hair and gripped it hard. He growled satisfaction and started to rub against her. She lifted her head to his and froze. His dark brown eyes were replaced by gold; his wolf taken over.

He slowly licked her neck, starting at the crevice of her breasts and right up to her ear. He carefully nibbled at it, earning a loud moan from her lips. He increased the pace of his his hips and she rolled her head back in pleasure. Then all too quickly, he ripped himself off her body. Lyda lifted herself up onto her elbows and she frowned, feeling utterly dumbfounded. She opened her mouth to ask was wrong, when Alpha Deuce let out a terrifying growl then burst out of the kitchen, leaving her all alone... again.

-

Lyda drove home that night. Kol was extremely shitfaced that he had passed out on the couch. Daena, her mother, said to leave him there. So here she was, driving herself home at 3 o'clock in the morning. Thankfully, since this was a pack, her and Kol's house was only ten minutes away from her parents.

She got out of the car and quickly opened her door and ran inside, before she froze to death. She noticed that all the lights were off. Finding that a bit weird, since she swore that Kol said he left the living room lamp light on. Not thinking anything of it. She went upstairs into her room, not bothering to close the door, since she was all alone. She undressed and was fully naked as she lit her lavender scented candle. Breathing it in, she was immediately relaxed. She changed into a clean pair of underwear (no bra) and tucked herself into bed. Once her room was filled with the smell of lavender, she blew out the candle and let slip take over her body.

**

She was a sight for sore eyes. He watched her as she undressed, finding himself grow hard instantly. No woman has ever turned him on so quickly. He let out a low groan as he took her in. The large swell of her breasts, her flat stomach and the little bundle of joy between her legs. He wanted her. He wanted her now. But he knew he couldn't have her. Not until that stupid Alpha of hers was taken down. He saw her with him in the kitchen and he heard those delicious sounds come from her mouth. As much as he lived the sound of her moaning, he didn't like that she was moaning for him. That Alpha.

He didn't know how long he could wait until that sweet, sweet body was under his. He'd show her a good time. He'd be the best she would ever have. He'd gave her screaming and crying in pleasure. He let out a growl. Oh how he couldn't wait to get a taste of her enticing pussy. At the thought of that, he licked his lips. He could just fuck her now.

*No!* His wolf Leonidas growled. *Later! Savor her.* Leonidas hissed within him.

He looked down at her sleeping form and grinned evilly.

Soon.