Moondust - 10

~A/N: picture of Jessica Wright~

She felt like time had froze. She felt a warmth feeling spread through her body once she saw her Alpha sitting on her bed. She felt... well she didn't know how she felt. Her body seemed to be very pleased and her wolf felt very honoured that her Alpha was sitting on her bed. But her mind felt angry. It was like the minute she saw him, her mind replayed everything that had just been said to her.

Basically all of the female population basically drop their panties when they see him, why wouldn't he sleep around?

I never would have guessed that Deuce was the kind of man who played with weak seventeen year old girls.

He doesn't want no girl, he only wants a woman.

Everybody already knows that you're the weakest in this pack. You couldn't fight to save your life. Mainly the reason why the Alpha doesn't want you.

Lyda felt a sudden rush of anger as those memories bombarded her mind. "What are you doing here?" Her voice was cold as she glared at him and he flinched at the sound of her voice. His reaction surprised her. She, the pack's weakest wolf, made the Alpha flinch. He got up off the bed and stood before her.

"What she said to you wasn't true." He stated carefully. She raised her brow in surprise and amusement. Was she really supposed to believe him? After everything?

"Oh really?" She wasn't buying any of his bullshit. She certainly wasn't going to give in to him so she stood her ground. Not giving him any satisfaction. He narrowed her eyes at her as if her reaction was something he wasn't expecting. Anger burned through her. What was he expecting, that she'd kiss and hug him? Forgive him? Invite him into her bed?

"Yes really," he spat out through gritted teeth. "Jessica is a jealous bitch. She'd say anything to get rid of any competition."

"Competition?" She asked. She could tell that Alpha Deuce was taken aback with her tone. He looked at her as if he didn't know her. "There is no competition between Jessica and I! The only reason she thinks there is, is because of you!" Lyda accused. She was irritated by him and just wanted him to leave her all alone. She had been hurt tonight and he wasn't making it any better. If anything, being in front of her and standing so close to her made her even more upset. His expression turned dark and she knew he was getting frustrated at her.

But she didn't care.

"What do you mean 'because of me'?" He asked as if he was already fed up with this argument.

Lyda let out a harsh laugh. "You know, for an Alpha, you really are clueless." She shook her head at him and he narrowed his eyes. "You keep doing things to me, that's why she thinks there's competition! Why can't you just leave me alone?" She pushed past him and sat on her bed. She was exhausted. She didn't want to have to deal with this mess. She just wanted Alpha Deuce to go home so she could sleep.

"I will not leave you alone." He growled as he stalked his way over to her. He stood over her, intimidating her with his height of 6 ft and 9 inches. Alphas were supposed to be the tallest and the strongest of the pack.

"Why?" She moaned. She was irritated and tired. She just wanted him to leave.

The he leaned down, his thick arms on either sighed of her and his face center meters away. Her breath hitched and she felt herself grow hot.

"Because you don't want me too." He whispered into her ear and shivered in delight. He moved his head down and planted light kisses on the column of her neck and she moaned in delight. He pulled back and smirked at her, as if she just proved his point.

Which she did.

But the minute she saw that cocky smirk, her mood changed and she shuffled back from him, not wanting to be around him anymore. When he saw this, he let a low, threatening growl escape and his eyes flashed to gold and back.

Shit, she thought. Not again.

He climbed into her bed and on top of her, baring his pointed teeth at her.

"Don't ever move away from me." He growled as he stared into her eyes. All Lyda could do was nod. She didn't trust her voice at the moment. With Alpha Deuce around, Lyda thought she'd never be able to trust herself. His gaze held hers for a long time. There was just something so hypnotising about him that she just couldn't bring herself to look away. His smouldering dark brown eyes captivated her and she never wanted to look away. Silently, he lifted his index finger and gently traced her lips, his eyes doing the same. Then he looked back at her, as if asking permission. She sucked in a breath, gathered some courage, then slowly lifted her head off the bed, just as his head bent down. And then the most magical thing happened.

Their lips met.

His lips were rough, but his kiss was soft, she all but sighed into the kiss. Her hands slowly came up and cupped the back of his head, his thick hair brushing against her hands. His hands slid to her waist and he growled. She gasped as she felt the vibration of his chest tremor against hers. Taking this to his advantage, he plunged his tongue into her mouth and she moaned at the feel if his rich, wet tongue against hers. Their tongues moved together in a slow unison, making her toes curl. Her hands moved up and gripped his hair as his hands slowly slid down to her legs then subtly hiking up her skirt. In response, Lyda wrapped her bare legs around his waist, feeling his large erection ground into her mound. She ripped her mouth from and moaned loudly. He then started to attack her neck, licking, biting and sucking. Hard. She moaned louder and louder each time as Alpha Deuce started to slowly rock his hips against hers.

"Oh, Alpha!" She moaned in his ear and he groaned in delight. His hands gripped her thighs as he started to thrust against her harder and faster.

Then he stopped.

He stopped and quickly got off her and turned around. He growled loudly, gaining her attention and possibly the whole neighbourhood's. Without thinking, Lyda threw her pillow at his head.

"Are you out of your mind?" She hissed as he whipped his head around to hers. "My brother is downstairs, do you want him to come here and see you?"

"Your brother," he growled as he stepped towards her. It wasn't until then that she realised that her dress hiked up to her stomach, and that Alpha Deuce was getting a great view of her red thongs. She quickly yanked dress back down, making Alpha Deuce narrow his eyes at her. "You brother is my Beta. He doesn't have authority to kick me out of your bedroom," he smirked at her, his eyes slowly trailing up and down her body. "If I want to fuck his little sister, then I will. He can't do anything about it." She gulped and her eyes widened at the crudeness of his words. She should have been offended, but those words turned her on.

"Come here." He ordered. She obeyed, by pushing herself off the bed and inching her way towards him slowly. "Turn around." She did. She felt his hand at the back neck as he brushed her hair to the side. He felt his mouth on her neck, planting a small, soft kiss on it. Then slowly, he started to unzip her dress and her heart quickened once realisation hit her. Holy shit! We're going to have sex. Holy shit! Wait, am I ready for this?

"Get inside your bed." He ordered her roughly and she pulled back the covers and slid in. Her body was shaking in nervousness as she watched him undress until all that was on him, was his boxers. His very tight boxers. He slid into bed her bed, reaching for the light, then turned it off and relaxed into her bed.

After a moment of silence, she felt herself grow very confused. "What are you doing?" She questioned.

"Sleeping, what does it look like?" Was his very smart answer. She just kept staring at his sleeping body, she was taken aback by he sudden change in behaviour but decided to let it go. She fell back into her bed lifted the covers over her, finding out that she more tired than she thought. Just before she fell asleep, she felt Alpha Deuce's arm around her waist and pulled her back into his body. He nestled his head into her shoulder, mumbling "goodnight" to her.

"Goodnight." She said back to him, letting a smile form on her lips.

Because for the first time, Alpha Deuce actually stayed with her.