Moondust - 9

~A/N: picture of Peace Wilson~

"I need to go to the bathroom." Lyda mumbled as she unwillingly got out of her chair. Stupid bladder, she blamed. Stupid Alpha wanting to take his slut here, stupid Tasha for wanting to go out.

As she neared the bathroom, and their table, Lyda was somewhat relieved that Alpha didn't see her. But as she got closer, Alpha Deuce snapped his head to the air, closed his eyes and flared his nostrils as if he smelt something amazing. Then all of a sudden, he turned her gaze to Lyda and it made her think if she was the one who could smell her. His dark gaze held hers and she wondered if he had put some sort of spell on her, she was hypnotised but she carried on walking. But it was as if she was walking to him. She couldn't stop - she didn't want too. Until Blondie turned her to see what Alpha Deuce was looking at. And once Lyda saw her face, it as if cold water was being poured onto her; she snapped out of his hypnotizing gaze and turned her head straight and walked to the bathroom.

She couldn't believe that he was having dinner with her. Jessica Wright - the pack slut. She never thought in a million years the her Alpha would dare to be seen with her. She was known for sleeping with lots of people. Lyda remembered the memory of a nineteen year old Jessica trying to get Lyda's dad, David to sleep with her. Kol, being the man whore that he was, must've slept with her too. She was a dirty girl. She brought shame to this pack. Everyone thought that she was a disgrace. But to see Alpha Deuce with her tore Lyda's heart and also made her questioned his leading skills at the same time.

She entered the bathroom and did what she needed to do. Stepping out from the cubicle, Lyda hurried to wash her hands and was just about to leave when someone stepped in her way. Dyed platinum blonde hair that fell down to her waist and fake tanned skin blocked her vision. She was wearing a low cut, strapless, figure hugging dress that only covered her bum and let everyone else see her long legs and her fake breasts. Her caked face looked as if it would melt under the lighting. Lyda his her disgust. She had no idea why guys found girls like her attractive.

Jessica narrowed her blue eyes at her. "Stay away from him." She said. Lyda was taken aback with her sudden comment that it threw her off.

"Wh-um... what?" Lyda asked, trying to make sense of what just happened. Jessica took a step forward, her six inch heels clicking against the marble floor.

"Stay away from Deuce." She growled. Sudden anger rushed through Lyda as she said that. Lyda clenched her fists and growled at the woman.

"You can't tell me what to do."

Jessica let out a harsh laugh and let her slutty eyes rake over her form. "Oh you poor girl," she said as she shook her blonde head at Lyda. "You know, I actually feel sorry for you. I never would have guessed that Deuce was the kind of man who played with weak seventeen year old girls." That caught her off guard. Lyda's fists unclenched and she stared at Jessica, studying her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

Jessica rolled her eyes at her. "What I mean is, don't get your hopes with Deuce honey. He is just playing you. He only wanted to have some fun with you that's all. He doesn't need you." She said, her eyes faking pity.

"You- you don't know that." Lyda defended. She wasn't sure why she was acting like this, she knew that he was a player.

Jessica was full out laughing at her, as if she was the most funniest thing she ever saw. "Oh you poor, poor little girl." She giggled. "Of course I know that, that's what he told me."

Her heart stopped. So he never really wanted her? She felt tears in her eyes, but she forced them down. She didn't want to come off as weak. "Oh, please. Don't hide your tears from me. Everybody already knows that you're the weakest in this pack. You couldn't fight to save your life. Mainly the reason why the Alpha doesn't want you." Lyda stared down at the floor. Jessica was right. Lyda was a terrible fighter. In America, James used to always make her sit out during practice. He would say because he didn't like it when she was hurt, secretly implying that she sucked. But at least he told her in a nice and caring way. But Alpha Deuce had to tell her in the most insensitive way: through Jessica. "He also told me," Jessica began as she took another step towards Lyda so she was right in front of her face. Jessica grabbed by the chin and leaned down, so her mouth was right next to her ear. "He told that he doesn't want no girl, he only wants a woman. A woman like me. So if you think for just one second that you have a chance with Deuce, just remember that he is the kind of man, that's needs a woman to satisfy his needs." And with that she pushed Lyda, sending her stumbling away. She turned on her heel and stormed out.

Lyda was confused. She confused, angry and felt betrayed. She stayed in the bathroom to catch her breath and just try to calm her thoughts. Once she smoothed herself, she dug out her phone from her purse and searched for Kol.

"Lyda?" He asked into his mouth piece.

"Kol," Lyda said as started to feel tear prickle her eyes. "I need you to pick me up."

-

She said goodbye to the girls when she left the bathroom. She was relieved to see that Alpha Deuce and Jessica had already left. When Peace and Tasha questioned her, Lyda just made the excuse that Kol had wanted her back home, seeing as it was already ten.

When Kol picked her up, he had questioned her about tonight, but she gave him no answer. All she wanted was to tuck herself into her bed and cry herself to sleep. Not so much because of Alpha Deuce had used her, bit because of the awful things that he said. He didn't even know her! She sighed. All Lyda wanted was to be left alone.

So imagine her shock when she saw someone sitting on her bed.