Moondust - 8

~A/N: Picture of Natasha Kim~

"Let's go out!"

"No."

"Pleeeeeaase?"

"No!"

"Come on!"

"I said no, Tasha!" Lyda grumbled into her pillow. She was upset with herself. Well, mostly with Alpha Deuce. She was really just embarrassed. Embarrassed at the fact that she let her Alpha touch her like that; that she let him touch her when she fully knew that James was the one for her. She groaned inwardly. Oh god James! If he knew what she was doing... goddess! He might think her a whore! James is an Alpha too. So if he knew that she was doing things with another Alpha, he'll be heartbroken. Especially since his last mate rejected her.

Why? Why, why, why, why, why, why, WHY?

She loved James! Her heart belonged to him. So why did her stupid Alpha have to come into her life and... and touch her?

"Why you gotta be such a sour puss!" Tasha whined as she fell into the bed next to Lyda.

"Because."

Tasha leapt off the bed, getting Lyda's attention. "Don't 'because' me, missy!" Tasha threatened, her index finger almost jabbing Lyda in the face. Tasha had a killer look on her face. If looks could kill...

Tasha May have been the sweet little angel in their group, but even angels have their moments. "You have been gone for three years! We need to go out. You, me and Peace." She demanded. Lyda huffed in annoyance. She really didn't want to go out anywhere. You never know when that pervert of an Alpha might appear.

Lyda shook her head no and Tasha groaned in disappointment. "Peace!" She yelled. A minute later, Peace walked into Lyda's room with (as usual) a large bag of salt and vinegar chips.

"What?" She said. Though her reply came muffled due to the amount of chips in her mouth.

"Do you want to go out?" Tasha questioned. Peace's eyes widened in excitement and she nodded her head vigorously.

"Okay fine!" Lyda growled, lifting herself off of her bed. "Meet back here in an hour, I need to have my shower and change into some decent clothes."

-

After having a very quick shower, Lyda changed into her dress. Before going downstairs to see Peace and Tasha (who arrived ten minutes earlier), she stopped and looked at herself in the mirror and frowned. Doubt filled her features within seconds. Damn, she should have just worn jeans. She looked odd in her dress. She came to the conclusion that no matter how pretty a dress is, it was never going to look pretty on her. Sadly she had no time to change. She didn't want to keep Peace and Lyda waiting.

Once she made it downstairs, she froze at the sight of Peace. She was wearing a figure hugging, floral lace cream dress that had complemented her curves. The sleeves were only 3/4 long and the scalloped neckline showing no cleavage, yet the hug around her breasts made look round and big. The cream dress went down to only her mid thigh, showing off her long, beautifully chocolate legs. A dress that Lyda would never been able to pull off. Peace was going to be getting lots of lovely admires tonight... just like Kol.

Kol had his arm around Peace's waist as he whispered sweet nothings into her ear. Peace just looked at him weirdly, not even giving him the time of day. Feeling angry, Lyda marched right up to her brother and smacked the back of his head. "Ow! What gives?" He whined as he rubbed the back of his head. Lyda narrowed her eyes at him and pushed him away from her friend.