Please don't kill me

Please don't kill me. I'm only human.

I hope that this doesn't cause people to unfollow me, but I just couldn't continue with this story anymore.
I have to put an end to it.

The reason I'm not going on with it, is because I just haven't connected with the characters of the story. And as a writer, having the connection is a very important thing. You need to be aw to think like them, you need to be able to know how every single one of them think.

And I couldn't do any of that.

I also felt as though this story wasn't going anywhere.

BUT HAVE NO FEAR!

If you really did enjoy this book, then I have some good news.

I am currently working on a re-write. So this isn't the end of Lyda and Deuce. Of Kol, Sophia and all the others.

I'm just in the middle of making them work, like figuring out how to make all these characters significant, instead of just casually being there.

Each character has their own story. So once I find out their story, I'll publish the re-write.

DON'T DELETE THIS BOOK!

I'LL UPDATE IT ONCE THE RE-WRITE IS POSTED :)
It'll say it's completed. But I'll still update it once the re-write is published.

Thank you for you patience.

Oh and one more thing.

If you guys have any suggestions or advice for the re-write, either comment or message me.
I'll be happy to add them into the story.

You guys have been so supportive, and hopefully, you'll support the re-write.

Thank you all.

TheUnknownLeader