Moondust ~ 23 Friday (3/3)

This is the PG-13 version of this chapter, if you want to read the R Rated version, then please find it on my other book that says R Rated chapters. To read the R Rated chapter in the book, you have to follow me, because they are private. For those who don't want to read the sex scene, it's okay, you don't miss anything, except for sex :P
But, unfortunately, for those who are reading this version, it's going to be quite short, so I hope you don't mind :)

It was still light out, once Lyda reached home. She walked up to her room, switched on her light, fell onto her bed and screamed loudly in her pillow, burying her face into it, so no one could hear her screams. It had been such a frustrating night. Lyda couldn't deal with the amount of shit that had happened to her. I should have just bloody stayed in America, she thought.
"You should really learn to keep your front door locked," a familiar stern voice spoke to her. "Unwanted people could just come in whenever they felt like."
"You mean unwanted people like you?" Lyda's face was still in her pillow. She did not have the strength to face Deuce, not after the stupid rant she was given by Jessica. Lyda couldn't see him, but she was convinced that there was a scowl on Deuce's face.
"Look at me," He bit out at her and she sighed. After a moment if hesitation, she lifted her face and looked her Alpha in the eye. "We need to talk." His voice was softer, but Lyda could still hear his stupid command.
"We've talked enough." She muttered, her attention straying her bedroom walls.
"No," Deuce growled. "We haven't. You still haven't heard why I didn't tell you."
"I know why," Lyda narrowed her eyes at him. "You don't want me." She said in a 'as-simple-as-that' tone. Deuce groaned loudly, shocking her a little. He sounded more like himself, she thought. More like how he was when she grew up with him. He sounded like the Deuce that she had, had a crush on since she was little. Her cheeks warmed slightly as she reminisced about the past.
"You haven't even listened to me," he complained. "You're only just assuming." Lyda was still silent, she wasn't looking at Deuce anymore, she was looking down at her pillow and almost cringed at the sight of her lipstick and mascara, that had been smudged into the pillow. Yikes, she thought. I must look like a real drag queen. It was silent for a second, and then she heard a growl and heavy footsteps making their way to her bed. She felt the bed slightly tip as Deuce sat down next to her. And because of the mate pull, she felt the urge to just fall in his lap let him take her there.
Roughly.
*Yes, Lyda,* her wolf, Zara, purred within her. *Hard and Rough.* Lyda but her lip as she imagined exactly that. Deuce doing her the way she had always dreamed of, hard and rough. And it was like Deuce could smell her arousal... which he actually could. Shit, she thought. I'm screwed. His nostrils flared as he took a deep breath in, smelling how turned on she was. Stupid mate pull, she cursed. Lyda tried to subtly move away, but Deuce's arm shit out and grabbed her wrist, halting her movements.
"What's the matter, Candy?" Deuce purred. Lyda involuntarily let out a moan as he called her by his nickname. He gave her wicked grin, as he grabbed her waist, and pulled her on top him, so she was straddling him. When Lyda didn't answer, he gripped her chin, forcing her to look at him. "Who am I?" He whispered in her ear, as sensually kissed down her neck.
"My Alpha." She moaned, moving her neck to give him more space.
"Who's in charge?" He purred, as his hands slowly moved behind to her pack and unzipped her dress. But he made no move to pull it off. When she didn't answer, he moved his iron grip from her chin, to her neck, squeezing only slightly. "Who's. In. Charge?" His growl was threatening, but it turned her on even more.
"You are!" She gasped and gave her a wicked grin.
"Good girl," he said as he stood her up, her dress slightly falling down, but thankfully, it didn't. "Now, I want you to listen to me, and do not speak until I am finished, do you understand?"
"Yes, Alpha." Lyda said as his grin widened. Deuce was very much enjoying his power that he had, and so was she. Lyda had found his dominance very sexy.
"It all started when I had turned 18 years old. It was the night of my party, thrown by my father so I could find my mate," he smiled to himself, not before falling onto Lyda's bed. "He even invited the neighboring packs. He was desperate that I find a mate. I was a very troublesome child," he said as he looked up at the ceiling. Lyda forced herself not to laugh. From what she remembered, he was a dick. Deuce was the kind of guy who would brag about the girl he banged, and then rate her out of 10. "As I walked outside, that's when I smelt it." He said. He didn't say anything after that and Lyda just stood there awkwardly, grabbing onto her dress so it wouldn't fall down.
"Smelt what?" She mumbled at him. She spoke quietly, scared that Deuce was going to use his Alpha power on her and do something to her... not that she minded, she just didn't want him to be angry at her. At first he didn't say anything. Then, after what felt like years, he sighed and lifted himself off her bed, so he was just sitting normally. He cocked his head to the side, studying her for a few seconds.
"Are you stupid?"
Lyda was completely caught off guard by his sudden boldness. "Huh?" Was all she could fathom.
"I said, 'are you stu-"
"I heard what you said!" She snapped at him. "Why would you even say that, in a time like this?"
All he did was shrug at her. "I'm Alpha," he said. "I do what I want," his mouth then turned into a full blown smirk. "And that was a really stupid question."
"It was not!" Lyda defended herself. She stomped her foot on the ground, like she used to when she was little and Deuce just raised his brow at her.
"You know you're my mate right?" He asked, feigning worry. And Lyda rolled her eyes.
"Yes, I do," she said as she narrowed her eyes down at him. "But what I don't see is what that has to do with- oh." Lyda finished, blushing like mad. Of course, you idiot, she thought. He smelt you! Your his mate!
"Anyway," he said after a moments pause. "I went to look for the smell. I felt hypnotised by it. I fallowed the scent, and just imagine my surprise as it led me to a twelve year old girl," his face crinkled and he looked back up at Lyda. "Two years later, your scent just started to get stronger and stronger. I didn't know what to do, you were driving me insane. I had to be around you all the time, but I felt disgusted by myself." He said finally. As he thought back to the past, a small scowl reached his face and Lyda felt an understanding wash through her.
"So you made me leave." She said simply and he nodded, getting up and walking to her.
"It's not that I didn't want you," he murmured, running his fingers lightly, causing her to shiver. "I just didn't like how... under-aged you were. I felt like a pedophile around you," Deuce looked up into her eyes and Lyda almost melted at his gaze. "But the last thing I wanted was for you to think I didn't want you. Lyda I am so sorry for all the shit that I put you through-"
Lyda pressed her lips against his and a sudden rush of pleasurable tingles burst within her a spread quickly throughout her body. She moaned softly against his lips and raised her hands into Deuce's soft hair. Lyda wasn't worried about her dress, as her chest was pressed tightly against his. He brought his hands and clutched her waist and the small of her back, before breaking apart. "What was that for?" He asked with a smile.
"I-I'm sorry," Lyda admitted. "I was being a complete bitch towards you and I didn't stop to think about how you felt. I was being selfish a-and I'm really sorry." Her shoulders sagged and she let her eyes fall to the floor. Deuce's hand made its way to her chin, making her look into his eyes.
"Do you accept me?"
Lyda gazed into his beautiful brown eyes and she could feel herself falling... for him. His eyes were loving, yet possessive. And Lyda felt loved and protected. She could see herself living a very happy life with him, and she felt tears prick her eyes as she gave him his answer.
"Yes."