Basketball started it all.

"ANDREA! (On-Dre- ya) HURRY UP! I CAN LEAVE YOU HERE AND YOU CAN BABY SIT!"

"I'm coming you asshole!" I yelled back to my cousin Devontae. He was taking me to play basketball with a few other girls and some guys. Girl on Boy. This should be fun. Devonate had some cute friends, so we'll see how this goes.

We arrived at the basketball court and I was ready to play.

"where yo bitchass friends, Devonate? I'M READY TO PLAY!"

"they're saving you for your misery... shutup... they're coming!" He said, nudging me.

I looked at his friends approaching. One had some... LARGE curls. big ass afro, nigga. Another one, seeing them closer had a mohawk. He was cute, wayyy. Another one had braids, but they were short, and another had his hair cut low. (MB, but they aren't famous)

"Alright Andrea, where are your friends?!"

"Shutup De, they're gonna be here!"

He rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to his friends, giving them dap and introducing us.

"Trey, Jacob, Ray, Craig, this is my little cousin-"

"I'm not little"

"You're young than me, so you're little."

"eat shit."

"i'll call mom."

"Shutup and introduce us so we can play, nigga!"

He shook his head.

"This is my COUSIN, Andrea, Andrea, Craig, Trey, Ray, and Jacob."

"Hiii." I said, smiling and holding out my hand. But Craig pulled me into a hug. Damn he smelled good.

"I'm a hugger." He said, letting go, smiling.

"I can tell.. Nice to meet you." I said, smiling.

"Hola chica." Jacob said kissing my hand.

"Spanish? Niceee. Que Pasa?"

He said something in Spanish that I had no idea it was.

"I have no idea what you just said, but it sounded good. Nice to meet you." I said, slightly giggling.

"Aye shawty." Trey said, smiling. I already don't like this nigga.

"Umm, hi."

"And it's yours truly, Ray Ray, but you can call me Ray." he said, shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you, Ray." I said, smiling. The way of first impressions this si the order I liked them in: Craig, Ray, Jacob, then Trey cause he called me shawty

THEN MY FRIENDS CAME!

"About damn time!"

"Oh shutup Drea, we told you we were coming!"

"Whatever. This is Trey, Craig, Ray, and Jacob. We already got acquainted. Ain't no mo time fah dat. LET'S JUST PLAY."

"Aight aight lil mama, calm yo size D tits."

"You mad, babygirl?"

"I'm coo."

"Mhmmm.." I chimed to my bestfriend Hazel.

"Aight, who we blocking?" my, rather tall friend, Joy asked, with her hand on her hip.

"Okay. Let's see. Let's do height wise. Drea, you got Craig, Joy you got.... Ray. Hazel.. You got Trey... and Dea..." he looked over at my short thick friend. "you got Jacob. LEGGOOO!"