Boy Division

Trigger Warning (Suicide) *do not read if this disturbs you or you have suicidal thoughts or tendencies. I want you all to be safe.

"Way out nowhere, Take me out there, Far away and save me from my self-destruction, Hopeless for you, Say a prayer for California." Boy Division, My Chemical Romance

She knew just how to get what she needed too. She put on a smile as Tyler and everyone else greeted her. She couldn't help but feel as if she was being judged. They all knew. She wanted a drink so bad right now. She knew though that she could easily get it again later but had to be patient. The arena tonight was huge. At least 5 stories up with roof access. She changed into her black dress and leather jacket. It was almost as big as Madison Square Garden which is the biggest stadium that they play in. She put on her makeup and boots. She grabbed her bass and tuned it up. They performed soundcheck without her, assuring her it would be fine. They were getting ready to go on.

They just started their first song which was Ready To Go (Get Me Out Of My Mind) when Ryleigh's fingers fumbled. Her hands were shaking. She was so nervous. Brendon looked over to her and saw the anxiety on her face. He didn't want her to have an attack so he walked toward her and put his arm over her shoulders. Dallon asked for his bass to be turned up to compensate into the dead mic. She mumbled a thanks into her own dead mic as they played.

Soon the set was over and Brendon was thanking them, telling them the name of the band and they were done. The lights went out for them to exit and came back on. Brendon went to change while Ryleigh handed her bass off and decided to explore.

She hoped to find the party. She had told anyone who asked that she was merely waiting for her dad and looking for Josh or Tyler. Brendon had told her not to wander far but she disregarded it. She figured this would make it easier and maybe she could sneak a couple beers back to the bus before he knew if all else failed.

She followed the noise. It led her to the roof where she was handed a cup of beer. She downed it and drank another. Someone handed her something to smoke. She wasn't quite sure what it was but it was definitely hand rolled. She didn't care she took it anyway. She took any and all pills she was offered.

After about an hour, everyone left but her and two others. She smoked one more with the youngest guy of the two while sitting on the ledge. It was dangerous she knew. She felt her phone buzzing in her pocket but ignored it completely. The guys left her all alone. She was feeling the effects, she couldn't think straight.

"This, this was exactly what I needed, what I craved," she thought. She was filled with the thought that she could easily do it. She could end it all and make their lives easier. Why do they need her? She's unimportant, they will be able to live without her. She isn't liked by anyone anyways, only for being the Urie's Daughter. That is all she was known for.

Would it be so bad? After all, her mom is dying. She stood. She wasn't sure if it was the drugs or her but as she stood, she knew she was close to just finally ending it. The pain, worry, and the sadness. It would all be gone. After all, a jump from this height would surely kill her or at least injure her beyond healing. She was too broken to be fixed anymore. That sinking, sad, lonely feeling of abandonment started to fill in her chest. A heavy weight spread over her body. It was a dull ache that spread to an ache all over. She just knew she couldn't go on any longer. Someone else could replace her and they'd be better off.

Brendon sat on the bus, wondering where his daughter could've gone. His anxiety was going nuts but he didn't take his meds. He put his head in his hands as he tried to think like her. He just felt a bad feeling, some bad shit was going to go down tonight and he knew it. Dallon entered the bus, laughing at something one of the guys was saying. They were all packing up and heading to the buses.