lunch

authors note *
so i've decided to add perspectives for now just cause some stuff bouta happen :,)

lucy's p.o.v -

i tried to find levy in the lunch room. it's kind of hard to see her because she's shorter than most people. but, i eventually found her.

"lu! come sit!" levy called me over.

i ran to their table and sat down. "hey levy! and hey, erza."

erza looked up from eating her cake. "well hello there lucy,"

"you two know each other?" levy wondered.

"yep, we both did choir together last year." i answered.

"believe me, i tried to hit those high notes. it didn't work out too well." erza made levy and i laugh.

"no but seriously." erza said.

"yeah, it was kind of difficult for me too." i replied.

"anyways lucy, since we will probably see each other more often, i think we should catch up." erza said.

"i agree. we didn't talk at all last year." i laughed.

"maybe i can listen in on some details too!" levy chimed in.

"you go right ahead levy." i laughed.

natsu's p.o.v:

as i was heading down to lunch, i walked by the table lucy and i were sitting at. lucy left her phone.

"well, i'll give it to her at lunch." i said.

i looked at the phone. it had quite a few messages. from one person. i kind of wanted to read them so i guessed lucy's password. i was surprised at how easy it was.

lisanna: you bitch! you got me suspended! you're so going to pay for this!

lisanna: do you hear me?

lucy: no i really don't because you're at home, i'm at school.

lisanna: well listen here smart ass, i'm sick and tired of your little shitty games!

lisanna: this is why nobody loves you lucy! this is why your father kicked you out!

lucy: wtf, i left that house.

lisanna: well, if you stop being such a bitch to me, i won't tell him your apartment number, and i won't tell him you go to fairy tail high school!

lisanna: so stop trying to get natsu! i'll have my friends spy on you for me!

i had enough of her shit to be honest.

so i texted back,

" oh and by the way lisanna, what a great thing you did to your 'best friend'. i mean seriously, you are such a great person. i've has enough of your little games lisanna, this is natsu by the way. let me lift that suspension to an expelled :) "

lisanna: prove it.

so i called her.

"good luck when you get back to school," i said.

i took lucy's phone and brung it to the principal's office. i wasn't kidding when i said i was bringing it to the principal's office.