day 3/14 2.0

a/n

this is the same day so don't get confused by the title lmao.

lucy's p.o.v:

it was now after school and everyone was planning on coming to my apartment. before they came, we made a group chat do discuss plans on what we're going to do and how we're going to find information about this.

i told them they can just come in since the door was unlocked. they all came in an set their bags down. we all sat in the living room.

"so, what the hell is going on?" i asked.

"we really don't know. we just found out everyone wanted to kill us except for natsu," levy answered.

"that's weird, why wouldn't they want to kill natsu as-" i cut myself off.

"i gOt iT!1!!!" i yelled.

"wHat?" everyone yelled.

"lisanna's been messing up my life for the past few weeks. she has a crush on natsu  and basically wants me to stay away from him just because were 'best friends'. all of us have a really good friendship and know natsu really well, and i know for a fact that lisanna has minions around the school, but... who said they wanted to kill us again..?" i asked.

"uhhh... some kids from sabertooth.." gray answered.

"that's it! i know one of her main minions is from sabertooth named sting. sting is in fairy tail right now.. yes.. but he used to go to sabertooth before all this drama broke out." i figured.

"how do we know this?" natsu asked.

"we make a plan." i answered. i pulled out my phone.

"sting gave me his number a while ago. we act like we're giving lisanna what she wants, so then we know what she wants for a fact!" i started going through my contacts to find stings contact.

"sounds good!" everyone said.

i called sting and put the phone on speaker.

he answered. "hey cutie." he said.

i almost laughed because he was making me cringe. "hey sting.. wanna go out tomorrow night? just you and me?" i said.

"like a date?" he asked.

"yeah like a date!" i acted like i was happy.

"anything for you cutie. look, i have a call with... my brother on the other line so i'll call you later." he ended the call.

everyone burst out laughing including me.

"this guy makes me cringe so hard!" natsu was laughing his ass off.

"okay so, what are the rest of us going to do?" erza asked.

"i think we just go with them and spy on her and sting." levy answered.

"hey i can call lisanna and do the same so we know for sure." natsu said.

"alright!" we all answered.

after natsu called lisanna, our plans were settled.

a thing that came out in handy was that gajeel worked st the place we were going to, basically a waiter. this plan was perfect.

when we heard that gajeel worked there, we just started laughing for no reason.

"look i needed some extra cash!" gajeel said.

"whatever you say," we kept laughing.