day 11/14

a/n:

alright fellow friends, i'm going to try to get this book done tonight so the stress of uploading everyday can be lifted and i can get to writing.. a SeQuEl..

lisanna's p.o.v:
-

the school sent me an email saying i could come back in three days. i wonder what natsu's big secret was. i think it's that he has a crush on me. i can't wait to see the look on lucy's face when sting reveals it!

my older sister, mira, walked in.

"gah! what the hell do you want!" i yelled.

"lisanna, don't yell at me," her eyebrows furrowed. "anyways, instead of sitting down all day, why don't you do something productive?"

"no thanks," i replied.

she grabbed the sleeve of my shirt and dragged me out of the room. "too bad we're doing something productive today!"

i sat in the front seat of her car and she started it and drove off.

"where are we going?" i asked.

"that's a surprise," she looked at me and smiled.

lucy's p.o.v:
-

"lucy heartfilia to the principal's office!" went the intercom.

"what did you do now lucy?" levy chuckled.

"i didn't do anything! i don't know what the hell is going on!" i replied.

"i mean, it could be sting trying to get you in trouble for almost breaking his testicle, but that'll make him look like a pus-" erza was cut off.

"juvia doesn't think you did anything wrong either!" juvia smiled and did some sort of jazz hands.

levy pushed me. "well, go to the principal's office and find out, lu?"

i walked in and sat down. "anything you need?" i ask.

"nope, i just want you two to sit down and have a conversation," the principal smiled.

you two? i wondered. but my thoughts were interrupted when mira and none other than lisanna walked in.

sweet! having a conversation with mira! this is going to be easy!

lisanna sat down next to me.

"sorry we're late!" mira smiled.

"that's alright miss. mirajane," the principal said. "may you step outside with me so we can talk as well?"

"sure!" mira stepped outside the principal's office and held the door open. the door closed.

"did you really think i was going to apologize?" lisanna scowled.

"nope," i replied. "i know you too well right now."

"sure you do," lisanna turned away.

"you ditched me, i didn't ditch you," she eventually said.

"what makes you think that? you ditched me for a boy! you said that we would be friends forever-" i was cut off.

"and what makes you think that? i'm just getting payback! plus, my promise was years ago," lisanna scowled.

"look i was going to apologize for finding out what you were doing, but now, i'm going to watch your plan fall down the stairs!" i scowled back.

"how did you find out?" lisanna yelled.

"we did a little bit of investigating," i replied.

lisanna raged. she slapped me and said, "i'm done with you! i can't wait till i kill you and engrave your organs on my wall!"