day 12/14

a/n:
i'm gonna stop with the little pencil thing because i really don't feel like copying and pasting.

«»

lucy's p.o.v:
-

yesterday was a bit weird. i don't know how i feel about her putting my organs on her wall. i can imagine her looking at them every night before she goes to bed though. however, i shiver at the thought.

enough about that, let's get to the summary of my day today!

well it started off with sting, and ended with sting. he bugged me the entire day and natsu tried picking a fight with him. erza just came over and shoved the two aside. basically what she used to do with natsu and gray. she told them both to stop blabbering and get to class.

now i sit at home, on my couch, with a blanket around me, eating, and watching tv.

fuck studying when you can do this 😎

did i mention i finished my finals? i probably didn't because there's no time for it when you're going through this stuff.

just them, somebody barged into my house. they unlocked the door and everything.

"yO luCy!" natsu yelled. i turned around with a fork in my mouth trying to finish what was left on it.

"hOw diD yOu gEt mY kEy!" i went over there and slapped him with a rag.

"i didn't! just picked my way in," he chuckled and i stood there with my arms crossed.

"don't ever do that again," i sighed while finishing my dinner.

"what are you watching?" natsu went over to my couch and sat down.

"television, have you heard if it?" i went to the kitchen and cleaned off my dish.

"are you on your period?" natsu asked me.

"uHhhHhh," i stood there.

"are you?"

"tHatS a BiT stRaighT forWard," i say.

"it's a question," natsu replied.

"it's not needed," i say back.

"well you have a bit only an attitude," natsu sighs.

"doesn't mean i'm on my period!" i yell.

-

a/n:

sorry for the short chapter i just have writers block lmao.