her plot

lucy's p.o.v:

"oh shi- where's my phone?" i looked around for it.

it was the end of the school day and i haven't thought about it.

"crap crap crap!" i panicked. suddenly, natsu walked up to me with my phone.

"looking for this?" he handed it to me.

"holy moly! thank you so much!" i hugged natsu as to say thank you.

"it was no problem at all!" he laughed.

"well, i better get going." i grabbed my bag. "i'll see you tomorrow!"

natsu waved. "see ya, luce!"

natsu's p.o.v:

obviously, i didn't tell her about what i did with her phone.

i didn't even tell her about the text messages i sent to lisanna, because i deleted them!

i think.

oh crap, what if i didn't delete them!

i started panicking.

"shit shit shit!"

lucy's p.o.v:

thank god natsu found my phone! if he didn't find it, i would've been dead!

i walked into my apartment room. i dropped my bag. "home sweet home!" i jumped onto the couch.

i looked through my phone. well, before i logged into my phone i saw a bunch of missed calls and texts from none other than lisanna.

why is she even calling and texting me? i decided to do a little bit of investigating to see if she sent me anything, or if i just forgot about something i sent.

i scrolled up through our conversations and i found this...

oh and by the way lisanna, what a great thing you did to your 'best friend'. i mean seriously, you are such a great person. i've has enough of your little games lisanna, this is natsu by the way. let me lift that suspension to an expelled :)

i read through the message. and when i read the end, my mouth dropped.

"no wonder i thought i didn't send this! it's because natsu sent it!" i was shocked.

i have way to many questions to ask:

1, how did he even get my password?

2, has he read any of lisanna and i's messages?!

okay, those are my two main ones and the rest of my questions are either stupid, or flow around those 2 categories.

but there's one that i've been asking myself the most beside those two questions:

does natsu, care about me?

lisanna's p.o.v:

it seriously sucks sitting around all day.

and you know what sucks more? well, when natsu gets ahold of lucy's phone and sends that!

i wonder if lucy sent that message and just got natsu to say those words.

that little!

i got a plan.

i'm going to get my best friends to spy on her for me. and i will get one guy to basically get lucy away from natsu if they end up being well, together.

so i called up an old friend.

"hey, sting? i need a big favor for you to do."