day 8/14

lucy's p.o.v
-

levy arrived at my place and didn't even knock. she's the kind of friend that just barges in like "yO iM hEre,"

"hi lucy!" she said.

"dear god levy you scared the crap out of me," i laughed.

"that was my goal!" she also laughed.

we walked out the door, and i locked it. so nobody would barge in like levy just did. we decided to go to the mall, basically what everyone would do. we looked around at a few shops, then we decided to hit up the food court.

we continued to eat our food when i saw a blonde man and a short silver haired woman arguing. i immediately grabbed both levy and i's trays, threw the trash away, and just ran off into a store. levy followed behind.

"lu! what are you doing?" she asked.

"i don't want to be near them..." i replied.

"what are you guys doing here?" erza came up behind us with a long silver haired woman who's bangs were up in a ponytail. this startled levy and i.

"o-oH hI erZa!" levy and i both muttered out.

"are you guys okay...?" the woman asked.

"yeah we're fine you guys just scared us a bit." i answered

erza and the woman laughed.

"by the way, lucy, levy, this is mirajane. mira, this is lucy and levy," erza introduced.

"its a pleasure to meet you both!" she said shaking both of our hands.

"us too!" levy and i smiled.

"i heard my sister lisanna was going to be here today, so i asked erza if she wanted to come with me just to spy on lisanna!" mira smiled.

siStEr?? i thought. i think levy thought it too with the look on her face.

"oh, and yes, i know the trouble lisanna has caused you lucy, and i want to apologize for her actions. i tried knocking some sense into her, but she just didn't listen and continued talking to a man on the phone," mira said.

"oh it's fine! you shouldn't be apologizing for anything!" i replied.

mira smiled. "i want to figure out what is going on, so i decided to spy on them like i said earlier. do you two want to tag along?"

"hell yeah!" levy and i answered.

we went over to the food court, and hid behind some plants that were yes, in the food court.

"i don't care! i want her dead! it's the only way i can get rid of her!" lisanna yelled. mira put her hand over her own mouth.

"well, she's my future girlfriend, and maybe wife, so i object!" sting yelled.

"well, if you won't kill her, i'll burn her to a crisp and throw her in your house! i'll maybe even sell her to be a sex slave across the world!" lisanna yelled.

"and ill just kidnap her so you don-"

"this ends now!" mira stepped in between the two showing both of them aside.

"lisanna, i tried talking some sense into you! you are smarter than this! and to think all of this started over a boy, this is just pathetic!" mira stated. "and you, the blonde haired guy that lis talks to on the phone to discuss your plans about lucy. i heard from an anonymous person that lucy doesn't want you so you can just let your hopes die down to hell! so stop getting so dramatic over this, or i will go to further causes!"