day 10.5/14

lucy's p.o.v:
-

natsu wanted to know what happened the entire day. i eventually told him in one of our classes. he looked over at sting whose wrists were bandaged.

sting came up to me and natsu after class. "i'll forgive you for almost making me loose a testicle and breaking my wrists," he said.

"don't even bother her again or i'll go over there and rip your head of your neck," natsu replied.

"prove it," sting laughed.

i watched the two fight with a look wanting to know what the hell was going on. levy came up behind me and whispered "love triangle" in my ear. she then ran off and i chased after her.

after school, levy helped me pack things to stay at her house. school ended in a week so i decided i would stay for that long.

in the middle of levy and i binge watching some shows, i get a call from lisanna.

lisanna's p.o.v:
-

why am i calling this girl, she's probably already dead. i laughed at the thought of lucy being dead. "with all the shit she's done to me, she's going to hell! and she won't even last a second there!" i laughed.

someone answered. "hello lisanna," the girl said. the girl was none other than lucy.

"h-how are you still alive..." i stuttered.

"maybe you should try coming back from the dead!" lucy laughed. i immediately raged.

"I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE GONE," i yelled.

lucy chuckled for a good five seconds. "if you do, i'll just come back from the dead again," she kept on laughing.

"YOU WILL BE PUT IN A GRAVE!" i yelled. "WAIT NO, YOU WON'T BE BURIED BECAUSE YOU'LL BE BURNED TO ASHES,"

"oop, try me bitch," lucy said.

i raged too much and hung up. my sister, mirajane immediately walked in.

"no you aren't," she grabbed my phone and looked through my messages. i tried to grab it back from her until she said, "you aren't making natsu step away, he's just going to attack you even more."

"but i have sting! sting is stronger than-"

"and you aren't as strong as lucy," mira said. "you wouldn't hold up a minute if you were lucy right now. however, lucy is dealing with this stuff and her friends are helping her."

"i'm sure my friends would to!" i yelled.

"believe me, after this..." mira left me on a cliffhanger.

"you're friends won't protect you like how lucy's friends are."