FINAL DAY

third person:
-

that next day, lisanna walked the halls. her friends crowded around her asking where she's been. she was called over by sting.

"should i release his secret?" sting laughed.

"i can't wait to see her reaction," lisanna laughed.

lucy stood from a distance watching people flood lisanna. she smiled a bit. lisanna might not think they were best friends anymore, but lucy thought they still had a chance to be best friends.

levy grabbed lucy's arm and pulled her in the library.

"hello?" levy tried waking lucy up.

"levy i'm already awake," lucy laughed.

"good, because you're supposed to be helping me shelve these books," levy led lucy to a big mess of books.

"well," lucy rubbed her hands together.

lisanna's p.o.v:
-

i couldn't wait to see lucy's reaction to natsu's secret. i know lucy, i don't think she'll be happy. a flood of anxiety will go over her head.

i sat in class the entire day. lucy sat in front of me. i couldn't help but try not to laugh my ass off. sting sat behind me also trying not to laugh. but then he slapped me because he didn't know i was laughing at lucy.

sting told me about the whole yukino experience. he told me yukino broke up with him after that so he can keep going after lucy. so instead of saying that he slapped me because he didn't know i was laughing at lucy, i can say he slapped me because i was laughing at his future wife.

i also found out about the time when lucy and her pesky little friends set lucy and sting and natsu and i up on a date so they could find out what we were doing. believe me, i was not happy.

actually now that i think about it, i could care less about natsu's secret. it doesn't make me mad or anything. sting told me it and i legit said that i don't give a shit. this plan was just for fun. but seriously, basically destroying lucy's life was fun for me, but not for sting.

the end of the day eventually came around. everyone was packing up at their lockers and ready to head out of school. sting however was gathering a mob at the front.

lucy's p.o.v:
-

"let's go see what this is about," natsu led me towards the front.

"i feel like i should skip this," i sighed. "but, i want to find out what is going on."

natsu's face went red. "yeah same here."

"are you feeling okay?" i laughed.

"yeah i'm completely fine," he responded.

"everyone pay attention!" sting yelled.

natsu and i walked into the crowd.

"as you all know, lisanna is back," sting sounded like a late night host or something.

"but now for the best thing yet!" sting yelled got everyone's attention.

lisanna looked my way. i felt a little scared.

"mr. natsu dragneel, i bet he's here? isn't he. hey, speaking of natsu dragneel, did you all hear that his crush is also in the audience?" sting began.

"aw, natsu! i didn't know you had a crush," i looked over at his face. he looked nervous.

"yeah, i do," he stuttered.

natsu's p.o.v:
-

i know how shocked lucy will get. i've seen it before. but that was just a little issue, she's probably going to get a bit shocked with this one.

i looked over at lucy who was probably eagerly waiting to hear who my crush is. she's normally not fond of hearing stuff like this, but i guess she was eager to find out my crush.

i looked up to see lisanna chuckle. sting looked over at her, then looked at lucy.

"as you heard, his crush is here. believe me, i know it. now for the big reveal!" sting got excited. lisanna kept laughing.

everyone probably thought his answer was going to be a huge prank with the way they were laughing. however, it wasn't a prank. they were just waiting for lucy's anxiety like reaction.

"i know we sound a bit childish, but believe me after this big thing we've had going on for the past two weeks, it's going to be good," lisanna took the spotlight.

"i already see the blonde in the audience. but she deserves to know," sting laughed a bit. "lucy," lucy's head stuck up. "we all know natsu has a crush on you."

lucy looked over at me. i could tell she has a million feelings going through her mind right now. i couldn't tell how she was feeling. i looked over at sting and lisanna who were laughing already.

"is this true?" lucy asked me.

"yeah, it is," i laughed.

i already knew what was happening. lucy immediately passed out. i felt bad for her for dealing with this anxiety.

lisanna and sting laughed so hard.

i immediately caught lucy before she fell on the ground.

"yeah, i do love you," i say.