2 weeks till

natsu's p.o.v:

clearly i have 2 weeks to tell her.

or i could deny it.

no i'm not denying it.

to get my mind off this, i texted lucy and wondered if she wanted to hang out.

lucy: sure.

we decided to meet up at her place and watch a movie.

lucy was acting weird the whole time.

"luce, are you feeling okay?" i asked her.

"yeah i'm completely fine," she smiled. "it's just something levy told her earlier."

"come on, you can tell me." i grinned.

"it's just a rumor, most likely a false one that doesn't involve any of us." she said.

"oh okay." i patted her head.

lucy's p.o.v:

"it's just a rumor, most likely a false one that doesn't involve any of us."

okay, that was completely false.

but of course, i didn't tell natsu about it.

it was probably false anyways.

i mean, i like this kid. his personality always makes me smile and i'm glad that we're friends, well best friends. but there's a low chance that he would even like me.

but, why would lisanna act like this to me. i still consider her a friend.

i decided to call her up after natsu left.

"hey, lis." i said.

"lucy! why the hell are you calling me?" lisanna basically screamed.

"i want to fix things between us! i don't want us to be like this!" i yelled.

"there's no way in hell lucy!" she ended the call.

i could only cry.

lucy, there's no need to cry. get up, fix yourself, and get ready for some big planning.

i stayed up all night to think of something that will make lisanna and i cool. my head fell on the desk.

"this is hopeless!" i cried.

i pushed myself up. "no lucy! you aren't giving up!"

i started writing.

...my homework.

sorry i don't have time for planning right now. i really need to finish this assignment before mr. cancer gets mad at me for the first time.

wait, mr. cancer... mad?? that doesn't seem right.

natsu' p.o.v:

you only have 2 weeks... you only have 2 weeks... 2 weeks natsu.

"i KnoW i OnlY hAvE tWo WeeKs!" i yelled.

"natsu? why are you screaming?" my brother, zeref walked into my room.

"and why are you awake... you are normally always tired..." my younger sister, wendy, walked into my room as well.

"and what's this '2 weeks' thing about?" zeref asked.

"yeah, what happens in two weeks?" wendy wondered.

"oh nothing." i said.

"well you better get to sleep before i kick your ass." zeref and wendy walked out of my room.

"hEy zErEf wHy dO yOu aCt liKe tHE daD oF tHe hoUse?" i yelled.

alright natsu, you have 2 weeks. you can do this.