day 6/14

lucy's p.o.v:
-

yesterday was just filled with a fight between natsu and sting. they got sent home, and so did i for no reason.

i come to school today with no sting. which i can live with forever.

or no natsu, who is my best friend. and you know when your closest best friend is at school, it's gonna be a bad day.

i say down in physics and watched the professed talk for like 50 minutes. i finally left the classroom, and finished the school day. 

as i was walking home, i got a call from natsu.

"hey natsu, what's up?" i said.

"hey luce, do you want to come over later so we can talk?" he said.

"umm sure, what time?"  i asked

"now," he said.

change of plans now, i'm not going home, i'm walking to natsu's. which wasn't too far from where i was at. i knocked on the door, and someone else answered.

"oh hello! you must be a guest of natsu's, come in!" the very polite dark haired male said. i'm guessing this was his older brother, zeref, who natsu was talking about. he says his brother is strict but, he seems polite to me.

"natsu!" the male yelled down the hall.

"what zeref?" natsu yelled back.

"you have a guest!" zeref yelled.

natsu's door opened and natsu came out.

natsu looked over at me and smiled. "zeref, this is my best friend, lucy!" he was acting polite all of a sudden.

"hey lucy, i'm natsu's older brother, zeref," he held his hand out to shake, i shook his hand.

"you probably already know who i am," i laughed. zeref laughed back.

"well i'll leave you two be," zeref said. "i'm meeting up with mavis, so i'll see you later."

"cya, black hole!" natsu yelled. zeref glared at him as he closed the door.

"let's just sit down and talk about the day we did that plan," natsu said.

"i got voice recordings," i said reaching into my pocket. "i brought them as well because i figured you wanted to talk about them," i handed them to natsu.

he listened to them.

"who the fuck does this mother fucker think he is?" natsu said. "wait..." he snatched out his phone and opened snapchat. he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me towards him as he was hugging me. he took a picture and sent it to sting with the caption "she clearly doesn't want you so i'd recommend you stop being a dick".

after he took the picture he didn't stop hugging me.