day 7/14

lucy's p.o.v:

the next morning i rushed to the library, levy followed close behind me knowing who i wanted to get away from.

i quickly hid behind the library desk.

"lu, since tomorrow is saturday, do you want to hang out?" levy asked me.

"sure levy, why not?" i reply.

"good," levy smiled. "i'll text you the plans later. but first, why are you hiding from sting?"

"because his crusty looking ass won't leave me alone," i answered.

"ahh, i see..." levy sighed.

"why are you sighing?" i asked her.

"no reason," levy answered.

a long pause.

"how about we just get to algebra so we don't get in trouble," levy requested.

"yeah that's a good idea, i have my textbooks in my backpack so there's no need to stop by my locker," i said.

"great! let's get a move on," levy said gratefully. "race ya!" and with that, she darted off.

"hey wait up levy!" i ran after her.

-
sting's p.o.v:

"so, are you two dating?" lisanna called me and this was the first thing she said.

"nope, geez i seriously want to kill natsu," i huffed.

"nononono! kill lucy if anything," lisanna interrupted.

"why in hell would i kill my soon to be girlfriend?" i asked.

"because she's useless! she'll only get in the way!" lisanna yelled, which hurt my ears.

"can you be quiet for once?" i yelled back at lisanna.

"can you be quiet for once? do you know of a girls needs?" lisanna yelled back.

"look lisanna, if you want your little stupid ass plan to go through, i've got my own plan," i huffed.

"well, what is it?" she yelled.

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?" i yelled back.

"geez, don't hurt my ears!" she said.

"yeah same here," i replied.

"whatever," she huffed.

"if you make me go deaf, i will kill you," i said.

"no you won't, you're too much of a scum," she said very cocky.

i ended the call.

i guess i'll do this plan without her. i don't need her stupid ass guidelines. it's either i kidnap lucy, or kill natsu. let's do both.

-
lucy's p.o.v:

"lu, do you know that lisanna comes back in a week?" levy said.

"it's been that long already?" i asked.

"yep, it has," levy sighed.

"i probably shouldn't be saying this, but i hopes she would never come back," i laughed.

levy laughed as well. "same, she's just so... what's a word to describe her?"

"an ass," natsu walked up behind us.

"oh hey natsu!" i said.

"hey luce, hey levy," he put his hand on my head.

"well i guess i'll leave, i have to grab my history text books anyways," levy ran to her locker. "see ya!"