Periods

(*)

Being the only girl in a kpop group that consists of seven boys, Jieun knows how it would be hard for both parties; especially when it's about periods.

Jieun tried her best in maintaining her momentum as she practiced with the boys— always staying alert and never letting the boys know about her issue. She was doing well catching up with the boys and their energy despite her stomach cramps, she practiced her singing and rapping despite how her stomach felt like getting beaten up everytime she tried to change her notes.

But the boys knew her well when she's having a hard time. She'll sweat furiously, her nose would frequently scrunch up, she'll chew the insides of her cheeks.

Hoseok tried not to worry about Jieun who was dancing her best a while ago, obviously she was having a rough time in trying to give off the same energy as them.

Jungkook tried not to worry at Jieun who was doing her vocal warm-up and was clearing her throat often.

Namjoon tried not to worry at Jieun who kept her hands on her stomach as she rapped her verse.

But everything fell down at the end of the day.

"Jieun, is it that time of the month?" Jin whispered at the girl.

Jieun blushed furiously and felt embarrassed, did she not hid it well? Or the members just knows her too well?

"Y-Yes." Jieun whispered, her voice quiet as she lowered her head.

Jin signed the hyung line, nodding at them and they knew exactly what to do. They all did their jobs and ordered the maknae line to go at their rooms and not bother Jieun for a while. Even if they were confused, they knew it was better to follow their hyungs order.

After 15 minutes, Jieun was getting pampered. Yoongi was back with her favorite chocolates, her stomach was now calm as there was a hot pack placed, the TV was on with her favorite show and Jin played with her hair.

"You know guys, just a hot pack would be fine. You didn't have to do all these and spend money." Jieun giggled.

"We thought you're one of the common girls that likes being pampered." Hoseok explained, "Not to sound too sexist or something." He added.

"I know. I understand." Jieun laughed, "But just to let you know, girls like those are not that common but not rare either. It's just, they are more known and so lots of boys probably thought that those girls are common. But I think the simpler girls are more common." Jieun explained.

The hyungs nodded as a response.

"But do you like.. get angry easily or something? Irritated?" Jin asked.

Jieun understood that it was kind of new for most of them to have a girl living with them and do understand periods but doesn't know that much, especially since girls react differently and so it was definitely better to ask.

"Hmm, it depends. If I got my period on a bad day then I'd definitely be grumpy but since those days are pretty rare, I guess not." Jieun answered.

"But why can't boys fuck their girls when in their period?" Yoongi suddenly asked out loud.

Jin was about to lecture Yoongi about language, but Jieun answered.

"Well, do you want your dick to be stuffed in a bleeding vagina?" Jieun asked back.

"No." Yoongi immediately answered.

"That answers your question." Jieun smirked sassily.

"But how about if the boys like their dicks getting covered in blood?" Namjoon asked again.

"Not kink-shaming, but that's not that great for me. You want your dick to smell like blood?" Jieun answered, making a face.

"I think that's enough talk about.. those stuff. Let's just watch Jieunie okay?" Jin smiled at Jieun sweetly as he glared at the two boys who only shrugged.