Neglect

There's this new trainee, Son Minyoo. She's very intelligent, beautiful, talented. And as seniors in bighit, you and the boys will be training her.

~~

The boys and Minyoo get really well, except you. Minyoo will give you the meanest glare whenever she laid her eyes on you.

She would always ask the boys to hang out in her dorm, take note that she had her own dorm even if she's a 3-month trainee while her seniors had to share.

~

Months later you have been long forgotten. Even though you still perform with the boys, after winning a trophy or something, instead of celebrating with you, they go to Minyoo instead.

They would say 'We'll just go to Minyoo.' or 'We had a plan with Minyoo'

Of course, leaving you dumbfounded inside the dorm. There was a time where they also put the blame on you.

'It was your fault you laid your feet there! Now she sprained her legs'

'Ugh, Jieun, Minyoo is waiting! Why don't you just go inside the dorm!?'

'Minyoo is in the hospital, we don't have time for your games!'

~

"Yah, did you see Minyoo's coat?" Taehyung asked, you shaked your head no.

"Then why is this in your room?" Taehyung questioned.

"I didn't put anything!" You denied, it was true though.

"Then who the hell did!? We took ages to find these and all this time you lied!" Taehyung exclaimed.

You turned silent. Who was the last one that visited my room?

Minyoo.

"Minyoo! She hid it there!" You immediately exclaimed as all the scenes clicked.

"How come!? She's said it was lost!" Taehyung fired.

"Just say it, Jieun. You stole Minyoo's coat." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Why are you blaming me?! Why can't you just believe my words!?" By now, all the boys were in your room as you shouted.

"It's because she's more trustworthy! She's better than you! She's supposed to be the 8th member than you! She's much better!" Jungkook shouted.

"Well shit! I'm sorry I was born first than Minyoo, I'm sorry she's better, she's more trustworthy. I'm sorry I'm not enough!" You shouted.

The whole room turned silent.

Without hesitation, you left the room with no message or whatsoever.

The boys shrugged it off, except for two..

Min Yoongi and Kim Seokjin.