Suprise

You saw how the boys were working hard these days, working on music, choreography, vocal, rap and almost everything. You could also see that tiny feeling wherein they are missing their family. So you decided to suprise them.

You begged for PD-nim to give the boys a week-off and you contacted the boys' parents.

You would be saying it after a week and luckily, you managed to hide it with the staffs.

~

"So, what's up in here?" Jimin asks.

"Well, I noticed how much harder you guys work so I did a little suprise for you all." You said while turning off the music.

"Actually, there is 2 suprises. First, you get to have a week-off. As I practically cried for Manager and PD-nim to give you one." You explained and ranted.

"And, here is the reason why you will have one." You added and took off the large curtains, revealing each other's parents.

You see the boys' eye shine so much as soon as they saw their parents, of course they were crying as well, missing them so much and finally having them in their arms.

As for you, you just stood there and as soon as you feel your self crying, you left.

You really had no parents, to be honest. You took care of yourself because no one in your relatives took care of you, because your family is not rich like them so they wouldn't get money. But, once they heard that you got the 2 million from your grandparents, they immediately flew from whichever country they were and was begging you to go with them.

You denied of course, at your young age, you knew they were up for the money. So you decided to live on your own, work part time, study.

You were really happy, seeing the boys happy. But sometimes you just wished your parents didn't die so could touch them, see them and for them to see your success and how the boys take care of you.

They are watching from above but it's still different when you see them alive.

Up until now, you just realized how many tears you have been using and how lonely you were.

Well atleast they are now in good place. You thought.

"Hey, Jieun!" You heard  multiple voices.

You immediately wiped your tears and smiled.

"Why don't you join us?" Taehyung asked.

"Guys, it's for you! You deserve it anyways. I'll just walk on the street and go by myself." You said and luckily not stuttering.

"Jieun, we know you have no family and how lonely you would be. Atleast join to one of us!" Jimin said.

You looked at each of the parents, welcoming you with a warm smile.

"Really?" You awkwardly asked. They laughed and nodded.

You were tearing up now, are you finally gonna have a family to take care of you? Are they gonna be nice and caring to you? Are they gonna love you?

The boys didn't waste time and hugged you, well, squished you. But hey, it was comfortable either way.

"T-Thank you guys!" You sniffed out.

~

Now, you were close to each other's parents but you were closest to Yoongi and Jimin's Mother.

At the week-off, you saw how they are also a fan of you, seeing how much poster of you they have. (And you being really shy about it.)

They also welcomed you to their restaurants and letting you test the food which was very delicious.

"Thank you for the hospitality, Mrs. Park and Mrs. Min." You said and bowed.

They chuckled, "No need to be formal, just call us Eomma or Ahjussi."

"Ahh, ok Mrs— Ahjussi." You stuttered.

"We can still take care of one daughter, Jieun." They both said and hugged you.