Their Girl, Again Pt. 3

*Play Spring Day for more emotions*

The boys are getting ready for their concert, practising themselves and getting their energy boosted.

One thing was circling on Namjoon's head 'Why do we have to sing a old song?' he asked to himself, he was totally not hating that fact, but he wasn't expecting it to be on a concert.

'Maybe expect the unexpected is true.' He said once again after practising.

Meanwhile, Jieun.

She has been practising her parts in Spring Day, afraid she will go wrong on her first appearance. She was nervous as hell, their manager even had to deal with her multiple panick attacks, apologizing for her being a burden.

Minutes later, the boys were starting the concert. Making you have mixed emotions.

Later on, your part was almost there, you decided to let Jimin and Yoongi do the first parts. Later on, the last chorus was your part too. So you sang it while you enter the stage.

The boys reactions were priceless, they heard a familiar voice amd realized its you. Jungkook was the first one to kneel and cry, followed by Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and the rest.

You were crying as well and decided to not sing the last part, just hug them and sob endlessly.

The Army's were crying too, seeing Jieun come back is what they wanted. Jieun didn't know, but the whole fanbase did a hashtag called 'Bangtan8Members'. With the help of some of the idols to promote this hashtag, it has been viral. Some of fans who didn't believe it, researched for you and when they found out you have a twin, they emailed BigHit nonstop.

"Guys, I'm your girl, again." You said with a smile, engulfing them into a group hug.