When The Anger Is Too Much

There are times where the anger was too much, whuch as said earlier, you shake. Now if you had been pushed too much, or your enemy pushed all your buttons, you may be a bit too harsh and become scary. The boys had addressed you to be the one that is most scary, next to Jimin. Fans didn't know why but they just haven't seen this side of you, but when they did, they were too scared at you.

-

It all started when Jin and Namjoon started to fight. It started of calm but it escalated to shouts and screams, making all of the members uncomfortable, since they were at their rooms and those two were at the living room. Screaming and shouting at each other curses.

All of the boys were losing their temper, normally, you would be the last one to be pissed and snapped. But your patience and temper where tested in the morning when a sasaeng came, you just wanted to take a rest from it but those two were annoying you. So you decided to take action.

While they were fighting, you went downstairs and straight to the kitchen. You grabbed two knifes, big ones.

The other boys where following you since they heard the door slam, hard.

As soon as you were at the living room, their eyes went wide and they were shocked.

You slammed the small table to get their attention.

"Here! Just fucking kill yourselves already! I just wanted to rest and this is what you two do?! I expect you two to just calmly talk about the issue but no! You two just don't care and be dickheads to shout. So here! Kill yourselves using this knife or something!!"

You shouted as the table you slammed got kicked by yourself. You were shaking as you held the two knives and just threw it carelessly at the ground were you knew no one was gonna get hit, while shooting daggers and the two who was shocked to even move or even acknowledge the curses you shouted.

No one ever dared to fight ever-so loudly at the dorm again.

~

This is where the fans saw it and got scared at you for a good 2 days. The boys did a vlive and decided to press your buttons and they had the best one to do that, Kim Taehyung.

As soon as they started the vlive, they did a little explanation and placed the camera. They were acting normal when Taehyung speaked about his 'issue' about Jieun. Then the fight began.

Jieun was running out of patience and Taehyung was getting scared, the daggers, glare that Jieun was giving to Taehyung was enough for him to have chills on his spine. Fans where getting scared by how Jieun was fisting herself and shaking up. Taehyung still kept pressing her buttons until Jieun's temper flew out of the window.

"Kim Taehyung will you shut up!"

You shouted while you kicked the nearest thing, which is a shoe. What shocked the fans was that when the shoe hit the mirror, the glass broke and it can heard from the vlive. Taehyung knew this was stage one so he continued to press.

Suddenly a loud slap was heard. Stage two.

"You really want to test me huh?"

Taehyung didn't answer and kept on arguing with her, until the last stage was at its peak.

Instead of you just crying, which was Taehyung expected, you did the most shoking thing that made the members' and fans' terrified at you.

You just pulled on Taehyung's hair roughly and pushed him on the wall, the impact too much that it literally sounded a loud 'BOOM' when Taehyung hit the wall.

You knew you were gonna explode and become a monster so you left.

Taehyung was in pain as he can't think properly at this moment, clearly still in shock at Jieun's actions.
The boys were scared, heck even Yoongi was scared at you. They never saw you this angry.

"So, this is why you should never push Jieun's buttons." Taehyung panted as his back were in pain.

--