Jieun In...

Sex......

~

So Jieun is the type of girl who is very sensitive, she does like it rough but if you tease her, you don't know how long you will see Jieun crying.

She isn't very sensitive to the point where you just touch her she cries, she just can't stand being over teased

~

"J-Jimin ahh!" Jieun cries for the ninth time, it all started when Jieun and Jimin where left at the dorm for one week. And Jimin might have been jerking off and is seen by the girl maknae...

Jieun, being a helpful maknae, helped Jimin in his problem.

Things were going well, they did a little foreplay and then the thing.

But Jimin wanted more.

Jimin liked how Jieun moans was so soft and cute, how it can actually turn you on, despite on how it sounds so adorable, cute. It almost sounds like she was doing aegyo, but her body got Jimin going. Even though Jieun's moans was adorably cute, if you do have her below you, naked, his breasts jiggling every thrust, and her pink lips that she occasionally bit, I can guarantee you that she would definitely turn you on.

Like I said earlier, Jieun's body got Jimin going.

So Jimin, the tease.

He likes to tease Jieun, how Jieun would occasionally whine every time he stops everything when she was almost there.

"J-Jimin jebal~" Jieun whines as she sniffs, her eyes wet from how many times she cried and still crying.

"Jiminie!" She added on.

The stimulation for her was too much, she was being teased a lot, and she hated that. She was being denied for the millionth time, how can she even survive?

Jimin, whose eyes suddenly turned soft, decided to give Jieun what she wants.

He started to thrust it in again, hard and rough. Also starting to run for his own orgasm.

Minutes later, Jieun was feeling ecstatic and it was oh-so too much. Her orgasm was almost there and she was crying hard at how she was scared Jimin would deny her.

But he didn't.

"OPPA!" Jieun moaned out loud as she came hard.

Jimin, after letting Jieun ride her high, came on her belly.

~~

Jimin, who has his clothes on laid down and is taking care of Jieun, who is already covered in her clothes.
Jimin kept rubbing Jieun's back as she wouldn't stop crying. "I-It's too much.." Jieun trailed off as she sniffs.

"I know, Jimin's sorry." Jimin could only comfort Jieun with pitiful eyes, he never really thought that Jieun was sensitive when it comes to intercourse. He never actually thought Jieun is a virgin.

By the way that Jieun was a pervert, he thought the poor girl has experience to this such stuff.

~

Subcare.

It is where the dominant takes care of a submissive, in this case, Jimin takes care of Jieun.

A sub is carrying on mentally and physically in an intercourse, if the sub is sensitive, super special subcare is needed.

Subspace.

It is where the dom is skilled/too good and the sub is a newbie to intercoursing, no doubt, the sub may go into subspace.

It is where the sub feels super senstive and the pleasure gets more strong, very strong to where the sub may just feel super strong pleasure in the intercourse.

Let's admit it, Jimin is a skilled bitch. Even though he does have a small hand, his tounge and body gets every girl going cray cray. And we are still not talking about his member.

Jieun, however, is a newbie. She feels new to this thing and most likely is innocent to this, even though she is a pervert.

After an intercourse, the sub has to land her subspace in a euphoric feeling. You can get this feeling if you do subcare, if you don't the sub may land her subspace in a crash. Resulting for the sub to space out completely and mentally feels she is alone.

Jimin already knew about this and know what he has to do, subcare. He started it by saying 'saranghae' after the intercourse, sincerely of course.

Then it escalated to Jimin joking her playfully, making her laugh, comforts, kisses, and hugs.

Let us say that Jieun, after the long hours of crying, is now crying again because of the laughter the mochi is giving.

But, just gonna tell you. Jieun isn't a virgin while Jimin and her did 'it'

*

Hi guys!! So I read about the thing called subspace and subcare and felt the need to share to you guys.
So rather than me just putting it in my board I just decided to put it in a story.

I just wanna spoil my wrecker. JIMIN IS SUCH A WRECKER OKAY HE WRECKED ME SO MANY TIMES.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Huehue, by readahs!!