Hated Member

This always happens to an idol's life, especially in a group. There will always be the 'Most Loved Member' and the least one.

In this case, Jieun is the least loved in Bangtan. Being the only girl in the group, has the con's ruling over the pro's.

Of course, you knew it would happen. It was bound to happen in a life of an idol, or even a person, to receive hate in their lives.

'You're a slut'
'You have no talent'
'Fat'
'Ugly'
'Dumbass'
'Bitch'
'Slut'
'Not deserving to be an idol'
'Not supposed to be in Bangtan'
'Fuck Girl'
'Deserves to die.'

Those were just 10 percent of the hate you were getting, there was so much more.

You endured it as always, almost feeling numb sometimes.

But, there will always be a day, were you will have enough and you will end it, by yourself.

~

It's now 5:00 AM, the boys still asleep.

You were at the kitchen, taking you anti-depressants you hid.

The boys knew you had depression, not undergoing it.

You were decided, you wanted to numb yourself, you wanted to feel nothing, you want to feel no pain.

All of the hate has gotten to you that you believed them.

You almost never showed your teeth, never smiled that bright.

You always wore baggy clothes, almost covered your whole body just to not see your 'fat' appearance.

You decided to be a little distant with the boys, almost not having any skin-ship with them (but they shook it off because they think you just wanted to shut everyone off)

You were decided, you wanted to feel numb.

You took the pill and took a dozen, taking it down in one go.

Soon you were about to open the second box when someone grabbed it.

Yoongi.

His eyes were filled with tears, sadness clearly seen.

"Jieun, don't numb yourself." Yoongi whispered, begging.

"Let me help you, let us help you. True ARMY's are still there, they love you." He added.

"Yo-Yoongi." You muttered out.

Without any second you collapsed.

Yoongi didn't waste any time and drove you to the nearest hospital.

~~

3 Months.

You were still on a coma, deep sleep.

The boys and other kpop idols, including fans, were devastated.

You were known as one of the most energetic and happiest idol, and seeing and hearing you in a depression made them idolized you even more, but was still sad and devastated about the trending news.

How could Jieun hold a big and bright smile, when she's hurting on the inside?

How could Jieun cheer others up, when she, herself, are broken?

How can Jieun have a bright, bubbly, happy personality, when she's depressed and broken on the inside?

Those were only some of the K-Idols thoughts.

Fans from any fandoms, Idols, Actresses, Actors, Friends, Family and even the haters prayed for you to wake up.

Even Ellen from Ellen Show had been saying in every single episode of her show, to pray and have hopes for you to wake up.

That is how powerful your existance and influence is.

The news had been spread from all over the world.

In the America, Philippines, Malaysia, China, Japan, all the countries. They were uniting, praying for you to wake up.

And to much luck, you did.

You woke up, grabbing a hand.

Jimin's hand.

"J-Jimin." You muttered out.

They were all shocked.

~~~

1 Year.

You are now the biggest influencer in the world.

You were now knew as a Bangtan Member, and a girl who made the whole world unite.

The news spread like wild fire, and happiness were already spread on the whole world, hearing the news you woked up from a long coma, was everyone's wish.

Now, you tell your fans, Idols and many people, your story.

How you almost killed yourself, how you overcome the big lump, depression.

But one was unexpected, for an ultimate hater, to shoot you.

~~~~~

"Thank you!" You said to the fans and bowed.

The hater can't shoot you, he didn't have any bullets so when he pulled the trigger, nothing came out.