Chubby

You were not very skinny, but considered a but chubby.

You don't usually care about the mean, hate comments. Knowing that the boys love you and the true Army's too, and also, you were used to see positive comments ruling out the negative one.

But this time, it was the worst.

~

You were at your bed, scrolling through twitter when you see your post and a lot of comments.

Jieun is getting fat, I bet she's slowing down BTS' comebacks. #BTS7Member

Jieun looks so fat, I mean she really was but this is obese! #BTS7Member

She literally looks like a bag of potatoes right now. #BTS7Member

She's ruining the image of my hot, handsome boys! Ugh! She should leave! She doesn't even have a sexy body! I bet the boys were just faking their happiness towards Jieun because they didn't want Jieun to be worse! Ugh, my bous are just nice to her because they're too nice to not accept her.

^ Agree!

^ Most perfect explanation ever!

~
You kept on scrolling just to see atleast one nice comment, but none. Not even a small percent.

Right now, all you wanted to do is cry yourself to sleep and never wake up.

~

The comments were still on your head, till morning and in your dreams. So you realized that it was 'right' and decided to go on a 'diet'.

You practically didn't eat anything except apples and bananas. You said to the boys you already 'ate' or you were on a 'small diet'. Of course, boys trusted your words.

But, one.

Park Jimin.

He had been the most active in scrolling through Twitter, but in the past weeks, his phone was broken so he had to repair it to someone. After two week he got it back and was scrolling through Twitter and saw your hate comments. It had broke his heart into pieces, seeing that you were on the phase he had. He didn't want anybody to experience what he did so he barged into your room.

"Jieun, what is your weight?" Jimin immediately asked. You were actually not bothered before, knowing that your weight was totally fine. Jimin would be expecting right now a '60-61 kg', but knowing the hate comments and the trending hashtag, he didn't expect more.

"59 kg" You muttered.

"Jieun." Jimin frowned.

"Fine, 45 kg." You said, almost a whisper.

"What?!" Jimin semi-shouted.

Without hesitation, he carried you from your room to the kitchen. Well, since you were really light, he had zero problems, which made him more worried than before.

"Guys!" Jimin shouted. Soon the boys were now sprawled on the kitchen.

"Make Jieun eat, I have an appointment. She weighs 45 kg, she needs real food in her system. I expect Jieun to atleast weigh 1 kilo more." Jimin insturcted and left.

~

"Jieun, please eat."

Jin begged, Namjoon begged, Hoseok and the Maknae Line begged too. Jimin on the phone was begging you too eat but you hunged up almost immediately.

"Jieun, I know what you've been through. Jimin and I had the same phase your having. We lived through hate, but now, we are fine. We want you to be strong, you can't make hate go away, but you can ignore them. 45 kg is way unhealthy and eating disorder, and almost not eating is unhealthy. Let us help you, we promise, you can do other thing than starving yourself if you really like to lose down a small amount." Yoongi finally begged.

You looked at him, he held a small smiled muttering 'it's okay'.

You grabbed the chopsticks and ate the California Maki, your favorite food. Jin had made it homemade, since he knew how you love his cooking at got the idea for you to eat.

The boys were looking at you, silently smiling.

While now, Jimin is back.

"Jieun." Jimin muttered, he gave you a box.

You opened it.

There was a picture of you.

'Jieun, we love you!' it said.

There it showed your cutely chubby hands, feet, cheeks and your cute little tummy. It had a note at the back of every photo that says how everybody loves your chubby self and how you were perfectly fine.

There were also letters from fans, saying that your weight is okay and your cute.

At that point you were smiling.

You hugged every one of the boys.

"Thanks guys." You smiled out.

Later on, you devoured 12 California Maki and of course, the boys gave you a lot of food and was having a movie marathon of a certain movie.