Jieun Vs. Sting Ray

In Bangtan Bomb, Jieun and the other boys have had the privilege to touch a sting ray and have a picture with them.

Jin and Jieun however, had a hard time with the sting rays.

~

Jieun was gently touching the sting ray while squealing at the fear.

"Eeekk." Jieun squeaked as the sting ray suddenly turned.

Meanwhile, Jin was also having a not-so-good time.

One touch of the sting ray he shouts six times.

Though, they were actually scaring the sting rays.

~

While Jin was having his picture, a sting ray suddenly came to him and he immediately panicked.

"The tail, the tail, the tail, wait, wait—AHHHHHH AHHHH AHHH." Jin shouts and held onto Namjoon for his dear life, while the leader only chuckled and blushed a little at the action.

After that though was Jieun, she was peacefully taking her time, smiling at the camera while carrying the sting ray when suddenly the second sting ray came for her.

Like Jin, she panicked and held onto Taehyung, wrapping her whole body to him like a koala.

"Get me out of this, get out of the water!" Jieun whined as the sting ray followed her.

"Mianhae~" Jieun apologized, also bowing at the sting ray. The staff and the boys laughed at Jieun's cuteness as they picked Jieun up to the land.