Jieun's Silent Kills

It was obvious that Jieun is a savage, but there was actually a moment where all the boys had been silently killed by Jieun because of her savage-ness, only the maknae lines had experienced this silent kill, and the hyungs were really hyped up when Jieun has her 'Silent-Kill-Look' Ready.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jimin

- There was a time where Jimin thought Jieun would hug him and be flustered at him when he tried to make Jieun 'submissive'. He completely failed and ended up being roasted.

"Jieun, sit down!"

"No."

"Sit. On. My. Lap. Now."

"When I say 'No', it's final. Don't push to my limits, understood?"

"..."

"Do you understood?"

"Y-Yeah."

~•~•~•~•~•

It ended up Jieun ignoring Jimin for a day because of how Jimin wanted Jieun to be submissive.

~•~•~•~•~•

Taehyung

- Taehyung is actually the boy who liked attention, specifically from Jieun. He liked how Jieun always talks to her, but Jieun actually unintentionally ignored him, so he decided to ignore her, but it went completely upside-down.

"Tae, can you sit besides Jieun?"

"N—"

"No, I won't be sitting besides an ignorant person called Kim Taehyung who ignors me because I ignored him unintentionally.*coldly leaves*"

*All the boys dumbfounded* *Taehyung is sh0ok*

Minutes later

*Gets ignored by Jieun for a whole week for not letting her hear out her side.*

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jungkook

Now this is the best, Jungkook is known to be easily jealous and possesive to everyone that is special to him, so when he caught Mark and Jieun holding hands, he was jealous almkst immediately and ignored Jieun for the whole show.

Turns out Jieun had much more planned, she ignored Jungkook and made him even jealous.