Jieun in a LGBT Film

(I got inspired by another 8th member book.)

~

Backlash that lashes Jieun:

Jieun has been rumored to join on an American Film that includes her having an interest on womem.

She lost many fans, opportunities, interviews and careers after it is said to be true. Bighit also said they were not responsible for what Jieun had choose.

Jieun lost almost half a million followers from her social media accounts, she had been not included into BTS' recent tour and BigHit turned their heads on the idol and denied her.

Despite this though, many fans still supported Jieun, saying she wants to prove something and it wasn't any big deal afterall.

Some fans, perhaps, began bashing the rest of Bangtan for not replying onto the backlashes for their maknae despite their activeness on Vlive and how so many fans kept asking each member the issue.

Here are the negative replies for Jieun:

"Women is supposed to be married to Men and vise versa. Period."

"She is sooo gonna get fired!"

"I'm against this but if she proves a point then maybe I'll reconsider Jieun again."

Now for the supports for Jieun:

"I'm in it as long it has Kang Jieun in it."

"Me, as a gay kpop fan, Jieun stan to be exact, I'm in it!"

"She proves a point, I'm telling you guys. Stop bashing the idol!"

Lastly the bashes about BTS:

"Where did the 'We will never leave you Jieun'!?"

"Why isn't BTS talking about this issue? I mean, everytime Jieun gets a backlash the hyungs suddenly become protective. But now, we keep bringing up the topic but it was not even noticed."

"Dissapointed for this. I mean, where did the 'We will never leave you no matter what' go?"

"Is this the true color of BTS?"

"They got petty to the point losing their girl member didn't matter as long they are still famous."

"This! This is the exact replica of Fame is more important than family. Or did Jieun was even part of the family?"

You? What is your opinion about the risk Jieun is taking?

-

Hi guys! So I hope you don't bash me about the last part where BTS got bashed though. I'm really sorry if you got triggered but I really liked the idea, but it doesn't mean I like BTS to get bashed or smth.

Luv you all!