Comeback

"You know what? Just leave." Namjoon said to you.

"We don't need a girl in this group anymore, better for us. So leave, Jieun." Hoseok added.

"If you just want to be an lazy ass then much better for you to leave the group, Jieun. We. Don't. Need. You. Get it on your stupid hard-headed mind." Jimin spat.

Without hesitation you went to your room.

"Jieun, I said leave the dorm not lock yourself to your own fucking room!" Namjoon shouted.

You went back, with a luggage with you and left immediately.

All of you were stressed and you just wanted to rest. You made a whole album this time and you just wanted to rest, but they took it wrong.

While they were scolding you, you were inside your room, packing your luggage. You couldn't take it much longer and are just waiting for the boys to make you leave.

You stayed into your studio, going to continue the melody in the outro of the album, 'Tear'

After you messed up, you couldn't hold it anymore.

"Fuck! Why can't I do anything right!?" You shouted, luckily the studio is sound-proof.

~~~

"Hyung should we call her?" Taehyung asked.

They were all worried, you didn't saw the shock in their faces when you went out with your luggage. They stood there for 10 minutes, shocked, until they went back to their senses and was now looking for you.

"Taehyung just wait for a bit, we'll call her when she don't come back after an hour." Jin said to Taehyung, calmly.

They just nodded and waited for you.

An hour passed and you were still gone,  they were now calling you but you wouldn't answer.

You didn't want to response to their call and texts and just continued on getting the melody.

~~~

"Guys let's just sleep for tonight. If she doesn't show up at the studio or at the dorm, we will call the police. It takes 24 hours for the person to be missing anyways." Yoongi trailed off.

They just sighed and nodded, knowing their hyung is right.

Morning came and you did not show up at the dorm, you slept at your studio.

The boys were hoping for you to be at the building so they ate quickly and headed straight to your studio.

The boys, or mostly Jungkook, saw you.

"Jieun!" He shouted, but you ignored. He frowned at that, you were not in the mood for dealing at them right now.

Jungkook told it to the boys and frowned too.

Now, you were at the 'Mon Studio'. You left a note their with a flash drive and left immediately to retreat back to your studio.

Namjoon saw you and tried to approach you but you glared at him immediately, making him back up in surrender.

He went inside his studio to see a note and your flash drive there.

'Here's the whole album. There's a video there of the dance steps. '

His eyes widen.

Have you been writing non-stop? You wrote a whole album, the deadline is next month. He thought to himself and after a good ten seconds, comes up with a conclusion.

So that's why she wanted to rest! She wrote a whole album early and did the choreography! So she could rest for the next month and just give it to Manager!

All this time, he realized. He was pushing you to write songs and to stop being lazy when you already made a whole album with the choreo in less than a month, he fucked up.

He told it immediately to the boys and they were dissapointed at themselves for not letting you explain, or even talk.

They went to your studio to see you. The sight of you made their heart ache,  you were on your couch, sleeping, with red, puffy, eyes.

You suddenly wake up. You were at the panicked state immediately, what if they do let you leave?

"I-I can explain!" You shouted immediately.

They sighed.

"Jieun, we know." Jin said. Making Jieun's head go down.

"We're sorry, Jieun. We really are, please forgive us." Taehyung and Jimin begged.

But, Yoongi saw something.

"Jieun, pull your sleeves up." Yoongi demanded.

You were wearing a longsleeved shirt, to cover the cuts you did last night.

"I-I-It's nothing." You muttered, but Yoongi didn't believe you. Instead he grabbed you arm and pulled your sleeves, revealing a numerous amounts of cuts and burns there.

The boys were shocked, they were not expecting you—the most happiest girl they ever saw, have bruises.

That's why she always wear a sweater or longsleeves, to cover up her bruises! Hoseok exclaimed mentally.

"How long has this been?" Namjoon asks softly.

"O-One Y-Year." You stuttered while your tears were falling.

"Why?" Jimin asks.

There you broke up.

"Because I'm not good enough! I'm terrible! I'm just a stupid, lazy-ass bitch, whore and slut who doesn't fit being an idol! I'm useless! Just a piece of trash! A vase that is broken and cannot be fixed again!" You shouted while tears flowing to your face.

The boys were completely upset, they haven't noticed you being this emotional before. They always see you as a happy-go-lucky type of girl.

"Jieun, please stop cutting. You are perfect just the way you are, you are joined it this group because you have talent and can keep up with other idols. We didn't mean to push you that much about writing a song and not letting you talk a bit, we were just tired and just spilled it on you. Jieun, a vase can be put together again, if you fill it with love and care. We are here for you to fix you, like a vase, we will fill you up with love and care to fix you." Yoongi explained.

"Bangtan and ARMY's will be here for you, Jieun. We all love you, so no need to cut yourself, okay?" Namjoon said.

"Promise us, you will tell us all your problems. Okay?" Jimin asked and you nodded.

You used your pinky to promise th one by one, using your thumb to lock it.

Just by that day, you were slowly fixed again.