AllKpopNews

Open Article?
Yes  No

BTS has been mobbed in an airport!

Some fans have been super ecstatic about their favorite band in an airport that they mobbed them!

The used-to-be calm, collected leader is now annoyed and stressed about the situation.

Even the oh-so silent Kim Taehyung tweeted to stop mobbing them because someone might get hurt, but the rude fans didn't listen, and instead kept mobbing them.

Park Jimin and the other members is also very mobbed as there was almost no space as they walked. Some of the collected fans stated:

"They were really having a hard time, us collected fans also had been scolding the other fan to don't mob them but they didn't listen. We felt so sorry that we can't do something about it. They must've really wanted to rest."

"They had barely a tile to walked, even the police from the airport and from the company had a hard time to pull the fans off. They even had to harshly push away some fans."

It also had been a lot worst for the girl member, Kang Jieun.

She had been touched in places she didn't want to and was pulled and pushed everywhere, almost treated like trash.

She had been the one who had to handle a lot of people as some 'fans' harrassed her, resulting the girl to look down and bump at some people due to annoyance and tiredness.

At the Bangtan Bomb, Jieun is also seen to have a lot of bruises and wounds. Having the most wounds than the other members.

She also tweeted about this experience and decided to also do a VLive about this, the collected and mature fans feeling sorry about them.

Of course, Jieun consoled the mature ARMY's saying it wasn't anyone's fault.

In twitter, there was also a hashtag trended in order to make fans aware of how their idols feel. (I don't actually know if there IS a hashtag trended, but for the sake of this, please imagine there was)

Some of the fans tweeted:

JiJiBangtan: Jieun looked so innocent wearing a small bag-pack, insert her small height. BUT SHE WAS SO HURT!
SHE LOOKED SO HELPLESS!!!

NamJinGiHoMinTaeKookEun: All of them looked so stressed out and annoyed. I would also feel the same if that happend to me, but please try to learn about their personal space! Even though they are idols, they need respect and space too! They're humans too, afterall. #BTSBeSafe

Right now, there is no news wheter they will attend some interviews or not due to Jieun's and the boy's injuries, but let's all pray about them to be safe and sound.

Credits: AllAboutKpop

GUYS I'M SO WORRIED FOR THE BOYS, I HEARD ABOUT THE MOBBING AND I HIGH-KEY WANTED TO KILL THE FANS WHO MOBBED THEM.

I mean, do they know personal space? The boys looked so tired, annoyed and stressed as they walked through and it had been worst when the fans mobbed them!

I really prayed that they were safe since I'm away from them and that's the only thing I can do, but I hope I can go to them one day to just say sorry to them on how they were treated.

I really thought ARMY's were matured (I AM NOT SAYING ALL, BUT LET'S ACCEPT THE FACT THAT SOME OF US IN THE FANDOM ARE IMMA'S)